🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LsqFCE 🎁

Leave stock, level or Carli?

BBQ BOY

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 F150 Platinum
What are your thoughts on leaving my Tremor stock versus upgrading the tires and suspension to the Carli Backcountry(without all the added extras) with 37” Toyo RT’s?
I think the answer is MUCH easier if I had a stock Super Duty, but with the “tremor” package...is it worth it? I like the way my 350 rides now, except when I go downtown or washboard dirt roads. The truck is a road queen and use it to tow, but in the area I live in, dirt road are common and I hunt. I do prefer to leave the factory rake or close to its since I do tow.
Can I save the money and just keep it stock? Sure, but I would nit at all mind a little bit more beefiness appearance of the truck.
My only concern is I am 5’8” and even with the ladder on the tailgate....it is not always fun climbing then ladder. LOL. I will probably have to go with the AMP steps too.
Thoughts?

I believe that you'll find the front end so much better, it's worth it. Back end, not so much. Not a lot you can do about the unloaded rear that'll tame a washboard yet still keep capacity.

I sadly admit I did not do a search before asking this question. Now I am thinking of just leaving it stock, versus adding the Carli 3.5 backcountry and 37’s. So much money for all the little nuances that go with it.

Back