Leather Seat Conditioner and Cleaner Suggestions........

Griots for your leather. I’d say its at least as good as Chemical Guys, perhaps better. Don’t sit on it for an hour, since it takes a little time to absorb.

That said, I’ve started using this stuff for my 911. The wet detailer is insane. Spray on while you dry your car, and it’s like an instant wax. I also use their interior cleaner, so I suspect their leather product is great as well.

Theoretically all modern auto leather is sealed in plastic, so leather cleaners are pointless. You can use anything including windex if you want to.

This.

Our leather interiors simply aren’t, not really. Fact is, if you want to preserve the surface, an interior ceramic coat is probably your best bet.

Last edited:
I have been using Adam’s Polishes for over 5 years. They make some of the best car care stuff. The interior cleaner, detailer, and leather condition is awesome.

If you want the the ultimate wash, use the h2o guard and gloss as a first coat, followed by the cs3 and then finish with the spray wax. Next level protection and dirt doesn’t stick.

They are almost always have a 15% off sale as well so the price is usually comparable to what you find in the box stores.

Looking for suggestions on newer cleaner conditioners for the leather interior. I have used Lexol in the past on some of my Land Rovers but wondering if there is something better!
I've used lexol for years, but our local Advance had a sale on Griots Garage Leather Wipes awhile back so I tried them. At first I liked them, then noticed how dust seemed to collect and stay on the surfaces. I've reverted back to a Lexol damp microfiber towel .. Idk, I'm a every two or three day a week truck cleaning guy, so if, or when a foot print get on my floor mats, I panic .. WTF is that, is that lint .. is it a leaf, a piece of grass .. shit .. oh no .. 😂😂😂 .. Remind me to tell y'all the story about my girlfriends chrome tits someday ..

Got it when I had my KR F150 briefly. Wont use anything else.

I have been using Adam’s Polishes for over 5 years. They make some of the best car care stuff. The interior cleaner, detailer, and leather condition is awesome.

If you want the the ultimate wash, use the h2o guard and gloss as a first coat, followed by the cs3 and then finish with the spray wax. Next level protection and dirt doesn’t stick.

They are almost always have a 15% off sale as well so the price is usually comparable to what you find in the box stores.

Adams makes excellent products & they currently have 20% off

Back