Laura

Thoughts and prayers for all the family’s down there. Looks like the storm has really grown into a monster. Stay safe my friends!

Yep, wondered if anyone had posted this yet. My mother in law lives in Baytown...pretty close to where landfall is...cat 4 is nothing to sneeze at.

Yep, wondered if anyone had posted this yet. My mother in law lives in Baytown...pretty close to where landfall is...cat 4 is nothing to sneeze at.
OK: I know most of you guys think I'm full of shit anyway......but I was an Air Force Weather Forecaster for 25 years. A CAT 4 is bad....when this thing took all the energy from Marco it became a real threat. If your down there in LA and TX get out! Sustained winds at 150 means wind gusts up to near 200. It could become a cat 5 just before landfall. You and your families, and your trucks are in our prayers. Stay safe and get the fuck out. In LA head east, in TX head west.

Based on all the data I just looked at get on I 10 and GO....NOW....time is up! LA worse than TX due to storm surge

Mother in law in Baytown said they didn't even get wind/rain!

Stay safe!

Back