Laura

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
Thoughts and prayers for all the family’s down there. Looks like the storm has really grown into a monster. Stay safe my friends!

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
Yep, wondered if anyone had posted this yet. My mother in law lives in Baytown...pretty close to where landfall is...cat 4 is nothing to sneeze at.

davidb1841

Founding Member
Miltary
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
Yep, wondered if anyone had posted this yet. My mother in law lives in Baytown...pretty close to where landfall is...cat 4 is nothing to sneeze at.
OK: I know most of you guys think I'm full of shit anyway......but I was an Air Force Weather Forecaster for 25 years. A CAT 4 is bad....when this thing took all the energy from Marco it became a real threat. If your down there in LA and TX get out! Sustained winds at 150 means wind gusts up to near 200. It could become a cat 5 just before landfall. You and your families, and your trucks are in our prayers. Stay safe and get the fuck out. In LA head east, in TX head west.

davidb1841

Founding Member
Miltary
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
Based on all the data I just looked at get on I 10 and GO....NOW....time is up! LA worse than TX due to storm surge

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge