Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Tremor, 7.3
There are a lot of posts regarding fog lights replacements, but after reading a bunch of posts, thinking I should ask on the latest and greatest.
One of my issues is with the tinted windows, turning into dark areas, I rely on what I see in front as I make the turn, hope that makes sense?
But, what I don't want to do is blind the oncoming traffic. So maybe two separate lights with different beams angles?
Also black Friday is coming so maybe a deal?

On another note, I was tempted to buy an item that keep sending me discounted prices that looked interesting, but after reading more about it on this forum, I back off. Thank you guys

Tight lines!

I'd be glad to help get you dialed in here at Apollo Optics.

The Baja Designs fog pocket kit sounds like a great option for you as it features 1 light that is SAE approved and street legal that will not blind oncoming traffic and connects to your factory fog switch.

And then the kit also features a secondary light meant for off-road/backroad use that will connect to your upfitter switches.

We do have these kits in stock and ready to ship as well.

If you'd like more information, please let me know and I'll send over a PM.

Best,

Nick

I'd be glad to help get you dialed in here at Apollo Optics.

The Baja Designs fog pocket kit sounds like a great option for you as it features 1 light that is SAE approved and street legal that will not blind oncoming traffic and connects to your factory fog switch.

And then the kit also features a secondary light meant for off-road/backroad use that will connect to your upfitter switches.

We do have these kits in stock and ready to ship as well.

If you'd like more information, please let me know and I'll send over a PM.

Best,

Nick
And the second light has a wider beam? Also any deals on black Friday?

Baja Designs is the best fog light replacement on the market. You get what you pay for. Your choice if you want steet legal SAE lights, F-you bright offroad only lights, or something in between. You can also switch out the lenses yourself - clear, amber, flood, spot, combo, wide cornering. Nothing else on the market compares.

Baja Designs is the best fog light replacement on the market. You get what you pay for. Your choice if you want steet legal SAE lights, F-you bright offroad only lights, or something in between. You can also switch out the lenses yourself - clear, amber, flood, spot, combo, wide cornering. Nothing else on the market compares.
After picking myself off the floor, I read more about them, and they are nice looking and functional. Want to wait, maybe a black Friday sale?

I was able to put a set of Baja Designs squadron pro with yellow lens to the factory fog switch, then run a pair of BD pro spots and driving combos in the fog pocket kit
Works fine with the front plate, haven’t been flashed for blinding anyone yet.
Get ahold of Nick at Apollo…
1F694BDD-1B6E-42F8-AA18-A4294E901EFC.jpeg

Jim

I was able to put a set of Baja Designs squadron pro with yellow lens to the factory fog switch, then run a pair of BD pro spots and driving combos in the fog pocket kit
Get ahold of Nick at Apollo…View attachment 104315
Jim
Do you have Adaptive Cruise?

Get ahold of Nick at Apollo…View attachment 104315
Jim
Nice, I will for sure

Yes I do have adaptive cruise and run the yellow squadron pro with the headlights and really lights up the side of the road and the ditch, the clear one is ok but nothing special

View attachment 104317
@Gus , you really need to stop posting this picture. Every time I see it I start reaching for my credit card to order more lights! Gonna have to dig in now for those fog pocket lights….

@Gus , you really need to stop posting this picture. Every time I see it I start reaching for my credit card to order more lights! Gonna have to dig in now for those fog pocket lights….

Oops me so sorry:)

The shop who installed the lights took the picture and it does not do justice on how much I like the lights. They came off my Raptor when it was sold so that saved some money lol 😂

I highly recommend the BD lights as well. I have had them on my Raptors and Tremor for more than 12 years.

I had an issue with one of my 40” curved bar lights after more than a year and a half on my truck and BD replaced the light. They paid for the shipping both ways, so there was zero cost to me. They even shipped me an empty box with the proper inserts on their dime, so I could send them the light for inspection. This was before they knew if it was their problem or mine.

You can buy cheaper lights from lots of companies, but you will not find a higher quality light or better customer service anywhere else.

Here in Florida, we often get afternoon rains that you literally can't see a car length in front of you. Is there a light for this condition ..?

There are a lot of posts regarding fog lights replacements, but after reading a bunch of posts, thinking I should ask on the latest and greatest.
One of my issues is with the tinted windows, turning into dark areas, I rely on what I see in front as I make the turn, hope that makes sense?
But, what I don't want to do is blind the oncoming traffic. So maybe two separate lights with different beams angles?
Also black Friday is coming so maybe a deal?

On another note, I was tempted to buy an item that keep sending me discounted prices that looked interesting, but after reading more about it on this forum, I back off. Thank you guys

Tight lines!
tempImageFdFCPB.jpg

Im running that kit, purchased from Nick@apollo - Love it. I have fogs and spots on mine, they more than keep up with the truck, I can see just fine at 80 mph. I have a tinted windshield and dark tint on the sides for reference.

I will say be careful during install, the bezel mounting bolts are sensitive. I am still waiting for my replacement bezel. The harnesses are so handy and make install a breeze. Great quality as well.

Im running that kit, purchased from Nick@apollo - Love it. I have fogs and spots on mine, they more than keep up with the truck, I can see just fine at 80 mph. I have a tinted windshield and dark tint on the sides for reference.

I will say be careful during install, the bezel mounting bolts are sensitive. I am still waiting for my replacement bezel. The harnesses are so handy and make install a breeze. Great quality as well.

Thanks, I think I am going to go this route, want to see if any deals for black Friday!

Yes I do have adaptive cruise and run the yellow squadron pro with the headlights and really lights up the side of the road and the ditch, the clear one is ok but nothing special

View attachment 104317
You pretty much have the exact setup I want to do. I already have the dual squadron pods from BD.

I have the squadron SAE ambers on the outside wired to my factory fog wire. I'm a little disappointed in their output, so I'm going to see how they do with the updated SAE version. If that's not a good improvement, I'll probably have them for sale so I can swap them out for the sports or pros.

The clear combo lens squadron pros on the inside are phenomenal, I would 100% recommend them.

Do you like the XL80's? I have the sdhq a pillar mount ordered but haven't settled on which pillar lights I want to go with. Im between the XL80's and the LP4's. I know the XL80 has a much higher output. If I were to go with the XL80's I plan on doing the amber combo lens.

I also have a switchpros 9100 on order. I wasn't really sold on that until I watched some videos on them and realized what it could do. I have upfitters I am still going to use for other things but the switchpros will definitely be running my lights.

Like everyone else has said, @Nick@ApolloOptics has been super awesome, answered all my (probably annoying) questions and gotten everything out to me ASAP.

Back