Late Availability??

Sloo

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 tremor 250. 7.3.
Current Ride #2
2016 f250. 6.2.
So the new build and price is now up and working on the Ford site for the 2020! The paint color I ordered, Silver Spruce, shows “late availability”. Anyone know what this means or how late this could push it back?

Wow, that's awesome. I've been waiting months for Ford to add this to their website so I can play around with my build. Thanks for letting us know!

When we tried to submit my order originally I wanted Silver Spruce too. We researched up the Canadian management chain and got a solid answer that was late Feb to sometime in March. Changed to Blue Jean to get it sooner.

Of note also when we tried (this was in September) as soon as we had 2020SD order access to bundle my Lariat with the "Lariat Sport" and the "Tremor" package. System would physically kick us out and not allow at all. We thought the Sport pack adding 20's and different wheels may be the cause as that was the majority of the price besides some black trim i.e. which package would supersede? A Sport with 20's and tremor axles? A tremor with blackout trim and 35" tires on 18's? but what about the cost then of the Sport add on? should it be reduced? Just spitballin.

Ordered without and will simply add what I want later on.

Yes. That’s what I have seen on some other forums as well. Could be anytime from January 1 to end of March. Looks like I will lose my $3k cash back coupon if I wait as well. I am planning on keeping this truck for at least 200k miles so will try to just wait it out.

Yes. That’s what I have seen on some other forums as well. Could be anytime from January 1 to end of March. Looks like I will lose my $3k cash back coupon if I wait as well. I am planning on keeping this truck for at least 200k miles so will try to just wait it out.
Hold the boat Sloo. Not sure about the U.S.A. but here in Canada I have the option of applying the incentives when I made the order OR the incentives when the vehicle is delivered, whichever is most beneficial. I made sure twice about this availability as I am fully aware delivery times are hugely variable.
Not knowing all the details or the American FORD business practice I would talk to the Sales Manager at the Dealer you have used and inquire about this. I mean $3K ....... how about putting like $1K down write it up (the deal) and include your incentive? Ive done it before. I leave myself a back door by making the sale conditional on my wife driving the vehicle. Only backed out once using wifey (sorry #metoo feminists,....... actually not sorry ;)) as an excuse.
Cheers!

Talked to dealer today and still no clear update on the silver spruce. From his experience he thought anywhere from first week of January build date to late March was possible.

Back