Last of the 2020s (yes another post of the last ones)

NikoNiko

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'20 F250 Tremor with a 3" receiver
Placed My order middle of the month for a 250 6.7 lariat with every thing but the elusive winch and adaptive steering.
I did forget to have the Windshield deicer, After they put it on the build my priority code jumped from 19 to 02 so I hope that is a good sign.
build.jpg

Congrats!

Congratulations on sneaking in a sweet ride at the last second! One question...any relationship to Bogie Lowenstein? ?

Placed My order middle of the month for a 250 6.7 lariat with every thing but the elusive winch and adaptive steering.
I did forget to have the Windshield deicer, After they put it on the build my priority code jumped from 19 to 02 so I hope that is a good sign.
View attachment 3817

I have a similar sheet from my dealer, I ordered on the exact same day as you, my vin has been assigned as has my build date, HOWEVER my dealer was able to place a factory installed Winch on my build list. Maybe call them back and have them do it or PM me and I can give you the code after my conf calls.

Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum!

I have a similar sheet from my dealer, I ordered on the exact same day as you, my vin has been assigned as has my build date, HOWEVER my dealer was able to place a factory installed Winch on my build list. Maybe call them back and have them do it or PM me and I can give you the code after my conf calls.

I know what the order code is.
My budget was pre approved by accounting. But adding it later will be fine.

View attachment 3817
Where do I find a priority code on my order ? This build sheet from dealer you attached do not see anything on ford tracking site ?

you should photoshop the garage out and get a all dark photo with just the LEDs.... i think it is a badass picture
If I just left the lights off. I might try it again tonight.

Back