Last of the 2020s (yes another post of the last ones)

NikoNiko

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'16 F150 Lariat Sport FX4 SE
Placed My order middle of the month for a 250 6.7 lariat with every thing but the elusive winch and adaptive steering.
I did forget to have the Windshield deicer, After they put it on the build my priority code jumped from 19 to 02 so I hope that is a good sign.
build.jpg

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Tremor-The Baddest Factory Truck on the Planet!
Congratulations on sneaking in a sweet ride at the last second! One question...any relationship to Bogie Lowenstein? 😂

ANVIL_01

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USMC
Current Ride
Ford F350 Superduty Tremor
Current Ride #2
Ford Explorer
Placed My order middle of the month for a 250 6.7 lariat with every thing but the elusive winch and adaptive steering.
I did forget to have the Windshield deicer, After they put it on the build my priority code jumped from 19 to 02 so I hope that is a good sign.
View attachment 3817
I have a similar sheet from my dealer, I ordered on the exact same day as you, my vin has been assigned as has my build date, HOWEVER my dealer was able to place a factory installed Winch on my build list. Maybe call them back and have them do it or PM me and I can give you the code after my conf calls.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum!

OP
NikoNiko

NikoNiko

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
I have a similar sheet from my dealer, I ordered on the exact same day as you, my vin has been assigned as has my build date, HOWEVER my dealer was able to place a factory installed Winch on my build list. Maybe call them back and have them do it or PM me and I can give you the code after my conf calls.
I know what the order code is.
My budget was pre approved by accounting. But adding it later will be fine.

cadcam1

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Lariat sport Tremor Magnetic order place 7/9/2020
View attachment 3817
Where do I find a priority code on my order ? This build sheet from dealer you attached do not see anything on ford tracking site ?

OP
NikoNiko

NikoNiko

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
you should photoshop the garage out and get a all dark photo with just the LEDs.... i think it is a badass picture
If I just left the lights off. I might try it again tonight.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge