Lariat Ultimate Package & Heated Wheel?

RAM190

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
IDANG
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Tremor on order
Was going to get the Lariat Value Package, and add the Rain Sensing Wipers / Heated Wheel. Considering a step up to the Lariat Ultimate Package.

Its not listed in the builder online, but in the top level description of the Lariat trim, this is listed for the Lariat Ultimate Package. Can anyone with Lariat Ultimate confirm they got a heated steering wheel without ordering it as a standalone option? "power telescoping steering wheel with heat, memory, and audio controls."

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 6.21.27 PM.png

Was going to get the Lariat Value Package, and add the Rain Sensing Wipers / Heated Wheel. Considering a step up to the Lariat Ultimate Package.

Its not listed in the builder online, but in the top level description of the Lariat trim, this is listed for the Lariat Ultimate Package. Can anyone with Lariat Ultimate confirm they got a heated steering wheel without ordering it as a standalone option? "power telescoping steering wheel with heat, memory, and audio controls."

View attachment 9157
On 2020s it did not come with Ultimate package. It was a separate addon with the Window De-icer which was deleted for 2021 and why you can't find it.

Maybe the 2021s bundled Heated Wheel into Ultimate sans the De-icer!?

My 21' order has it as "Auto Wipers and Heated Wheel" (60W), minus the de-icer.

This is the Ultimate listing from the 21' order guide.

1. LARIAT ULTIMATE PACKAGE (96U)
    Availability:
  2. ● Lariat Crew Cab
    Not available with:
    ● Lariat Value Package (96L)
    Includes:
    • ● Ambient Lighting – Fixed Color
    • ● LED Box Lighting (incl. LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp
      (CHMSL))
    • ● Power-Adjustable Pedals with Memory
    • ● Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver’s Seat Feature
    • ● Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side
      Memory
    • ● Intelligent Access with Push-button Start (PEPS)
    • ● Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column, memory and audio
      controls
    • ● PowerScope® Trailer Tow Mirrors with Memory
    • ● Remote Start System
    • ● Remote Tailgate Release
    • ● Tailgate Step
    • ● Voice-activated Navigation System with HD and SiriusXM®
      Satellite Radio
      ★Wireless Charging Pad (only included when 40/console/40 seat is ordered)

Last edited:

View attachment 9157
Get the ultimate....it adds so much! The touches that make your Tremor stand out!!

I talked to my salesman about that today, he told me the lariat ultimate package does include the heated steering wheel and rain sensing wipers.

I talked to my salesman about that today, he told me the lariat ultimate package does include the heated steering wheel and rain sensing wipers.
The lariat ultimate does NOT include the rainsensing/heated steering wheel. You must order it (option 60W) stand alone. see here:

Well, when I placed my order last month, the Wipers and Heated Wheel, option (60W) cost $165.

OK good to know. The documentation is really weak. I was going to do Value package as well, and planned to add the 60W code. Then I saw that banner on the F-250 Lariat page for the Ultimate Package and thought maybe it was included in there...but yes, it is missing in the package description when you are in the build process. The documentation seems all over the place.

Here, in case you don't already have it, this will tell you what each Option and Package has and what can and cannot be combined. GL with your purchase.

Attachments

• 2021 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 607

As others have said, this is not correct. My salesman originally told me the same thing. After he placed my order for a 2021 with Lariat Ultimate, I read on this forum the heated wheel is only included with the 60W option for rain sensing wipers.

I contacted my salesman again and he confirmed the forum was correct. Since it was his fault, he added the $165 option at no charge to my order.

As others have said, this is not correct. My salesman originally told me the same thing. After he placed my order for a 2021 with Lariat Ultimate, I read on this forum the heated wheel is only included with the 60W option for rain sensing wipers.

I contacted my salesman again and he confirmed the forum was correct. Since it was his fault, he added the $165 option at no charge to my order.
These dam sales people they need a class for them telling people wrong info

Do yourself a favor and build a couple different style Tremors including a Platinum and KR. You may find another option you want. My salesman build a couple with me on his site, printed them out and we highlighted the options that I wanted. Decided on what trim level would give me the best price. If your salesman won't do that then find another.

I have a 6.7 lariat ultimate and I live in a warm place (NC).

The effort to get the heated steering wheel is worth the effort. It is definitely a separate option on a Lariat Trim. I got in my truck last week Monday to go to work....not in the greatest mood. It was cold and wet. But when I grabbed the wheel it was as warm as a heating pad. It instantly change my mood about driving to work on a Monday.

The heated wheel is my favorite option on my truck. Make sure it is on your order!!

Im not seeing this option on 5the 2021 build configurator. Im trying to order a truck this week.

I have a 6.7 lariat ultimate and I live in a warm place (NC).

The effort to get the heated steering wheel is worth the effort. It is definitely a separate option on a Lariat Trim. I got in my truck last week Monday to go to work....not in the greatest mood. It was cold and wet. But when I grabbed the wheel it was as warm as a heating pad. It instantly change my mood about driving to work on a Monday.

The heated wheel is my favorite option on my truck. Make sure it is on your order!!

I agree! It was an absolute MUST HAVE for me!!

Im not seeing this option on 5the 2021 build configurator. Im trying to order a truck this week.
I could not find it on the Ford web site either.

Back