Lariat headrest

JimmyG79

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
This just came up on another thread I saw but now I’m wondering if my truck isn’t quite right. I have the 2021 Lariat with the ultimate/black appearance package and my headrests are not adjustable front or back. Just up and down. Anyone else with the 2021 lariat have this or did it come with the 4way adjustable headrests?

My 2021 driver head rest is 4 way adjustable. I’m not sure about the passenger side though. I’ll check in the morning
Both of mine 21 lariat ultimate black up down and tilt forward and back. They have to go all the way forward before they go back. Have the console.

Must be a cost save on the 21’s. Pretty lame for a 75k ride. Guess I can always test drive a f150 and swing by the house for a swap-a-roo.... lol
I’ve got a 21’Lariat Ultimate with the black package as well and it’s got the 4 way adjustable headrests. I think mine was built in late November/ early December.

This just came up on another thread I saw but now I’m wondering if my truck isn’t quite right. I have the 2021 Lariat with the ultimate/black appearance package and my headrests are not adjustable front or back. Just up and down. Anyone else with the 2021 lariat have this or did it come with the 4way adjustable headrests?
I just went out and checked. My headrests go up and down and angle front and back. Its a 2021 Lariat.

Thanks for confirming. I’m coming to the conclusion that trucks built recently won’t have the nicer headrests. Most likely a supply chain issue. I’m sure my dealer will say that’s how they come from the factory so I have a plan to get my adjustable set.

Sounds to me like Ford owes you guys some new head rests ?
I know you're mostly kidding, but it's actually true. If it is mentioned in the spec and window sticker, it's something you paid for. Ford and/or the dealer need to make it right.

Thanks for confirming. I’m coming to the conclusion that trucks built recently won’t have the nicer headrests. Most likely a supply chain issue. I’m sure my dealer will say that’s how they come from the factory so I have a plan to get my adjustable set.
It must be really important to me since I had to go check.

Back