Lariat headrest

If you have the black onyx part numbers that match a lariat interior that would be awesome.
So I have the part numbers for the 2021 black interior. It’s a darker black than the 2022 black onyx interior. It doesn’t bother me but it’s not an exact match. They don’t make the adjustable headrest in the 2022 black onyx as far as I’m aware. Would you still like the part numbers?

So I have the part numbers for the 2021 black interior. It’s a darker black than the 2022 black onyx interior. It doesn’t bother me but it’s not an exact match. They don’t make the adjustable headrest in the 2022 black onyx as far as I’m aware. Would you still like the part numbers?
No. Thank you though. It would drive me nuts if they aren't the same color and pattern.

No. Thank you though. It would drive me nuts if they aren't the same color and pattern.
I get that completely. They are the same pattern (or lack there of) and they’re both black just the old ones are a less blueish black and more solid black. That said at least in my 22 if I look at the headrests in the front and back, I think they are a darker black OEM than the seats are but maybe that’s just my brain justifying the adjustable ones I got now haha.

That said if you want the part numbers there some where on this thread I believe and I posted them on my build thread too.

image.jpg

I may be a 🤬 weirdo but mine was seriously wrecking my neck it is a non adjustable 22. So I pulled it out did a little 180 and put it back in problem solved. Also works great for nap time.

Can you share the part number? I don't mind if it's slightly off. Can't seem to get seat into comfortable position with the stationary headrest.

Can you share the part number? I don't mind if it's slightly off. Can't seem to get seat into comfortable position with the stationary headrest.
The covers are:

KL3Z18610A62EB

And the headrests themselves are:

JL3Z96611A08A

You have to order the headrest assembly and the leather covers separate for some reason. Also that’s for the black leather interior.

My personal opinion is I don’t notice the color difference ever, I love that I got them embroidered with the tremor logo, I think they match the color of the back OEM headrests and they are way more cushy/comfy than the original head rests. Hope this helps

The covers are:

KL3Z18610A62EB

And the headrests themselves are:

JL3Z96611A08A

You have to order the headrest assembly and the leather covers separate for some reason. Also that’s for the black leather interior.

My personal opinion is I don’t notice the color difference ever, I love that I got them embroidered with the tremor logo, I think they match the color of the back OEM headrests and they are way more cushy/comfy than the original head rests. Hope this helps
Thanks. Ordering. Wonder if I can reuse the black covers from my non-adjustable head rest.

Thanks. Ordering. Wonder if I can reuse the black covers from my non-adjustable head rest.
I've wondered the same but haven't done any research to verify. Many of the 4-ways from other Ford vehicles have a drastically different shape so I wonder if the underlying foam is different enough that the covers won't work?

Back