LADY LARIAT

? Guys!
Nope...not trying to infiltrate your safe place with a bunch of hormones. Just wanted to share my week old, built for me, then upgraded best friend with people that get it.
I'm harmless. Jus' a girl that loves trucks as much as you fellers do. Thanks for letting me share!
Day 1: Straight from the dealer to get
R.G's 35 12.5 20/Fuel Assault wheels
Day 2: Custom painted grill & bumpers
Day 3: 7.3L badges
Day 4: Rek Gen Flag flaps
Day 8: B & W drop hitch *double walled black exhaust tip
To Do: Might hand paint white/gray camo pattern bed liner over the black factory bed liner on the tailgate * K-40 radar to upfitter switch. Any other switch ideas? Not into compressor, winch or lights wonder what else I can do?

Well there...typical woman blabbing incessantly about her chariot.
Thanks for making it to the end!View attachment 19998View attachment 19999View attachment 20000View attachment 20001
Congrats! Looking good

I just caught this thread, OP, this isn't a "guy's safe place", but rather a place for all like minded enthusiasts. You're fitting right in fine and I am sure I am not the only guy that appreciates a good woman here! Welcome!

I just caught this thread, OP, this isn't a "guy's safe place", but rather a place for all like minded enthusiasts. You're fitting right in fine and I am sure I am not the only guy that appreciates a good woman here! Welcome!
Thanks Soul!!! I feel welcomed!

Indiana checking in. Just discovered your post. Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your enthusiasm. We all know there are gals that love trucks and mods too and it's nice to have a little mixed company. Funny that some may think you have to own a Tremor to be on the forum, yet many on the forum buy a Tremor, peal the stickers off and mod it into something other than a Tremor. It's all good and that's half the fun, seeing what others do with their rides. You have a great looking truck and you're building it your way. Love the 7.3s. Awesome! ?
RedZilla thanks so much! I agree & what a great forum!

? Guys!
Nope...not trying to infiltrate your safe place with a bunch of hormones. Just wanted to share my week old, built for me, then upgraded best friend with people that get it.
I'm harmless. Jus' a girl that loves trucks as much as you fellers do. Thanks for letting me share!
To Do: Might hand paint white/gray camo pattern bed liner over the black factory bed liner on the tailgate * K-40 radar to upfitter switch. Any other switch ideas? Not into compressor, winch or lights wonder what else I can do?

Thanks for making it to the end!View attachment 19998View attachment 19999View attachment 20000View attachment 20001
YAY! another girl truck! welcome!

Welcome! What size drop on B&W? Thanx.

? Guys!

Gorgeous and welcome

? Guys!

Well done

Back