Random Deal Labor Day deals?

The XB Taillights are excluded from the sale. Morimoto's web guys screwed up and had the coupon code applying for all products very early on 8/31 when the sale launched.

Some folks may have snuck in early and got the coupon code to work, but it should never have been live.

The 5% off sale did apply last month, so we went back and retroactively automatically refunded all of our pre-orders at that time by 5%.

No orders of the taillights have shipped yet. The units coming in got held up at the port, current shipping ETAs are 9/9-9/16 is what we're being told now.
Nick, will our orders be drop shipped from the distributor, or will they come from you in Houston?

Nick, will our orders be drop shipped from the distributor, or will they come from you in Houston?
All of the pre-orders are tagged to ship directly from the manufacturer, in the order in which they were received, so that you get them as fast as possible.

Also - I've added our sale list:

Got a harbor freight labor day coupon...I see a badlands winch in my future.

Coupon Verified!! Winch for $487

20220902_121009.jpg

Last edited:
That stinks about the tail lights. Should have ordered them when I first saw them on sale. I'll wait for black Friday, should be on sale then.

An additional coupon through Harbor Freight via Matt’s Off-Road Recovery.

Attachments

• 799D6387-B6F8-4918-90F2-D10C3BEB3CEA.png
    799D6387-B6F8-4918-90F2-D10C3BEB3CEA.png
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 25
Was that an electronic coupon, or a mailer?
There are a couple different ones. I actually didn't even have to show it.
The cashier just scanned a code they had at the store already.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-02 210246.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-02 210246.png
    729.3 KB · Views: 17
There are a couple different ones. I actually didn't even have to show it.
The cashier just scanned a code they had at the store already.
Thanks @Phil314, got to Harbor Freight with an hour to spare today and got my $487 winch. I owe you a beer or two!

Back