KR Tremor in Austin Area

RCnTexas

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 KR Tremor
Not the best picture, but here's the Tremor I bought a month ago....went from a 17 Raptor to this.

2020 KR, has all options except winch. (KR Ultimate, gooseneck, etc.) Waiting to order the winch kit like everyone else.

Went with a 7.3 - I've had 8 other SD's - all diesel except one v10 I bought used. I just realized I didn't use the diesel as intended anymore, and the 7.3 was plenty of motor. I have a AFE exhaust ordered for it (dual 3's, same side) and a Peragon bed cover also ordered.

IMG_7253 (1).jpg

Another one! Welcome! Another 7.3 also! Cool color combo!

cool. i always liked the 2-tone look

Another Raptor convert! Hope to see you around! ?

I'm trying to decide on nearly that setup - rapid red/stone gray or star white/stone gray. Or maybe even the monochromatic option with no gray and the chrome bumpers. LOVE the KR interior. Looks kind of odd in pictures and even moreso in the Ford configurator, but it's gorgeous in real life.

I'm trying to decide on nearly that setup - rapid red/stone gray or star white/stone gray. Or maybe even the monochromatic option with no gray and the chrome bumpers. LOVE the KR interior. Looks kind of odd in pictures and even moreso in the Ford configurator, but it's gorgeous in real life.

The truck is much brighter and pops more in real life than that dealer pic - especially since I've ceramic coated it. My wife loves the KR interior - she also likes the massaging seats. (We have them in our continental but I rarely use them.)

Can't wait to get the exhaust so I can hear the engine roar a bit - that was my main complaint with the Raptor.

The truck is much brighter and pops more in real life than that dealer pic - especially since I've ceramic coated it. My wife loves the KR interior - she also likes the massaging seats. (We have them in our continental but I rarely use them.)

Can't wait to get the exhaust so I can hear the engine roar a bit - that was my main complaint with the Raptor.

What? You didn't like the Honda-Raptor engine noise? :D

Welcome to the forum @RCnTexas - ? My in-laws live up in Lago so we are out there quite a bit!

This is my current King Ranch. It's been my favorite trim .. Congrats to you .. you've got a Beautiful new truck !
IMG_1729.jpg

Love your overland set up. Is there anywhere I can look at more pictures in this forum

Still building, heading to big bend in January.

Not the best picture, but here's the Tremor I bought a month ago....went from a 17 Raptor to this.

2020 KR, has all options except winch. (KR Ultimate, gooseneck, etc.) Waiting to order the winch kit like everyone else.

Went with a 7.3 - I've had 8 other SD's - all diesel except one v10 I bought used. I just realized I didn't use the diesel as intended anymore, and the 7.3 https aka ms remoteconnect was plenty of motor. I have a AFE exhaust ordered for it (dual 3's, same side) and a Peragon bed cover also ordered.

View attachment 9513
That's a beast. Nice color though!

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back