King Ranch Tremors

Hey @Txfight... I was curious on your painted bumpers.

Love the KR, and am about 95% sure I'm going that direction, but I'm really torn between the "base" KR with the Stone Gray bumpers and lowers, and the monochromatic option KR that adds in chrome bumpers and the tailgate applique. I'm not sold on either. What I really want is monochromatic with the painted bumpers, like yours - basically a KR meets a Platinum, exterior-wise. What was cost and whatnot on that? PM if you don't want to air that out for all to see.

And one more post to say how pissed I am at Ford for getting rid of Silver Spruce. You're truck is the perfect combo as far as I'm concerned.
check your messages, and thanks!

Hmm maybe im impartial since i have a platinum now, but ive never been a big fan of the king ranch interior. Def sharp but for that price tag not too sure.
I had an older KR and it was great. I specifically did not buy one this time because they’re all brown plastic, the grade of leather isn’t there anymore and two tone leather doesn’t appeal to me. I wish they’d go back to the real/more natural grain. That said, I like the ext. color combos a lot.

King Ranch is my favorite trim level. I had originally wanted to order my Tremor in K/R trim, but .. definitely don't want another Sunroof or Painted Bumpers again. My dealer says the Sunroof can't deleted from the K/R Ultimate pkg. So .. thats sucks. Looks like a Lariat will be in my future ..

King Ranch is my favorite trim level. I had originally wanted to order my Tremor in K/R trim, but .. definitely don't want another Sunroof or Painted Bumpers again. My dealer says the Sunroof can't deleted from the K/R Ultimate pkg. So .. thats sucks. Looks like a Lariat will be in my future ..
Maybe I'm in the minority but I've never had a problem with sun/moonroofs in the past so hopefully that continues. Also, living in FL, I CANNOT have black interior. Even with ceramic tint on the windows the interior feels like 200 degrees within 15 minutes of being turned off. I hate chrome so the two tone stone grey bumpers are a no brainer for me. I would like the "black out" option though. Good luck with your build!

You can buy the KR without painted bumpers and the sunroof. Do you have to have the massaging seats if you get a KR? That's the only thing you gain with KR Ultimate that isn't otherwise available al a carte. If you don't have to have the massaging seats the truck spec you want most certainly exists.

My wife loves them I’ve used them on a long trip work great and you can set them for mild to wild love my king ranch
That pic in your name looks like a black out lariat. I went Platinum for those beautiful seats they offer. Well that and I love the Black Faux on the door and the ash try looking phone charger area. Oh and the steering wheel is a nice one. I did not mean to steal the KR thread with Platinum chatter. But can you post a pic on this thread. I’d love to see it. Looks sweet in that tiny pic.
Thanks Coco. ????????????

Here is mine after replacement bumper, lights and sumo springs. Need to install my steering stabilizer.

Attachments

• 20201118_153638 (1).jpg
    20201118_153638 (1).jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 333
  • 20201118_153633.jpg
    20201118_153633.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 20201118_153626.jpg
    20201118_153626.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 334
I hate a sunroof, ever since mine literally exploded on the highway, I never want one again.

I personally like the King Ranch leather, but I've never had it before perhaps that's why.

My wife's car has this color leather. It's similar.
View attachment 3323
Looks like a bimmer...

I had an older KR and it was great. I specifically did not buy one this time because they’re all brown plastic, the grade of leather isn’t there anymore and two tone leather doesn’t appeal to me. I wish they’d go back to the real/more natural grain. That said, I like the ext. color combos a lot.
I agree 100%. I have a 2008 and would happily swap the saddle leather seats in my current truck into the 2021 I have on order if I could. The leather in the newer KRs is not the same quality.

Hello,

I ordered 350 King Ranch in mid Dec 20, I have not received a VIN and as most of you I am not looking forward to the wait, but I am looking forward to getting the truck. F-350 Tremor (Rapid Red) will replace my aging, but still very good 2003 F-150 King Ranch.

Back