TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Sport Tremor
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Here is the first KR Tremor I have found.

1576596694250.png

KR looks great in 2tone, I'm star white over stone with the painted bumpers, followed you guys lead and called my dealership for a vin. No problem few minutes later a list of probably 30-40 vins one highlighted (woody folsom Ford in baxley ga) pulled up Ford order site punched it in and saying in the process site, ordered Nov 22. So I've probably got another 4-6 weeks if what I'm hearing around here from the guys, so I wait and work with it. ??

I've had 3 King Ranch's.....but went with a dressed up Lariat Sport this time as it was the only way not to get a sunroof.
The leather isn't as good a quality in the Larait as in the King Ranch.
But is it just me or does anyone else think the orange leather is hideous.
I've never liked it.
Am I alone?
Offer another interior color please Ford if your listening.

I've had 3 King Ranch's.....but went with a dressed up Lariat Sport this time as it was the only way not to get a sunroof.
The leather isn't as good a quality in the Larait as in the King Ranch.
But is it just me or does anyone else think the orange leather is hideous.
I've never liked it.
Am I alone?
Offer another interior color please Ford if your listening.
I hate a sunroof, ever since mine literally exploded on the highway, I never want one again.

I personally like the King Ranch leather, but I've never had it before perhaps that's why.

My wife's car has this color leather. It's similar.
1595936833776.png

Still waiting on mine to be built. Ordered on 6-26. Dealer said it is supposed to be built this week. I have a King Ranch F150 and love it. I am also from Kingsville, home of the King Ranch, so I am partial to this trim.
2020 King Ranch Tremor 1 no chrome.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back