King Ranch Tremor, a boys dream

Eaglesionu

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
We picked up our 2020 KR tremor yesterday! We had hoped that the truck would be in Thursday so we could take it on our 300 mile trip to a friends wedding. It didn’t make it Thursday morning, but we got the call 5 minutes before leaving Friday morning. We decided to go pick it up!! We were only a few minutes late for the rehersal, but only because of traffic from an accident.

It’s even better than I could of hoped for.

2386CE21-502B-4F7F-9013-A0883A1E9EFC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! ?

We picked up our 2020 KR tremor yesterday! We had hoped that the truck would be in Thursday so we could take it on our 300 mile trip to a friends wedding. It didn’t make it Thursday morning, but we got the call 5 minutes before leaving Friday morning. We decided to go pick it up!! We were only a few minutes late for the rehersal, but only because of traffic from an accident.

Congratulations, that’s a good looking truck! You will love it every time you drive it.

Congrats! Where did you order it from?

that’s a beautiful p/up! Congrats, man.

Congratulations, nice looking truck.

Congrats, Love the 2 tone!

Back