Kind of a different idea, Vinyl Wrap roof.

purduesd

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Platty 6.7 Tremor
So i purchased my tremor today, and now i have about a month to wait for it :)

so...
I'm sitting here searching around and came across this pic which is basically gonna be what my truck looks like to the T.
How cool would it be to vinyl wrap the roof matte black! It would stand out subtly and almost make you wonder what was done until you caught it. Im thinking that and wrapping the tailgate bling could make for something unique!

Attachments

• 2020-Ford-F-250-Platinum-Crew-Cab-Tremor-Exterior-White-001.jpg
    2020-Ford-F-250-Platinum-Crew-Cab-Tremor-Exterior-White-001.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 345
Shoot that was my idea...I like the white/black theme. Do it, I wanna see it!:cool:

So many cool vinyl wraps out there. I like the red/white/grey giant camo, personally. If I had gobs of $$ I would do a new wrap once a year just for fun.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1fI05gHvpK1RjSZPiq6zmwXXaM/Newest-Red-Blue-White-Camouflage-Vinyl-Film-Camo-Car-Wrap-With-air-bubble-free-For-Vehicle.jpg

Red Morning Wood Camo Vinyl Sheet 24x36 Wrap Skin Film ...

Metro Wrap Series Jumbo Red Tiger Camouflage Vinyl Wrap ...

I like the Urban camo wraps myself.

so...
I'm sitting here searching around and came across this pic which is basically gonna be what my truck looks like to the T.
How cool would it be to vinyl wrap the roof matte black! It would stand out subtly and almost make you wonder what was done until you caught it. Im thinking that and wrapping the tailgate bling could make for something unique!

Im relplying to myself here...

Holy crap did anybody notice this tremor must have been pre production... has folding running boards.

Attachments

• 2020-Ford-F-250-Platinum-Crew-Cab-Tremor-Exterior-White-001.jpg
    2020-Ford-F-250-Platinum-Crew-Cab-Tremor-Exterior-White-001.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 80
I thought vinyl roofs went out of style in the 70’s? ?

Im relplying to myself here...

Holy crap did anybody notice this tremor must have been pre production... has folding running boards.
power running boards are an option, that's what I got on mine.

I definitely prefer bacon wrapping. More cost effective and delicious as well

Have thought about this. The matt insert on the hood would definitely help with sun glare!

so...

I've seen it done on a few Raptors and they came out looking pretty good.
raptor-roof-wrap.jpg

raptor-roof-wrap2.png

I've tossed around the idea in my head a bit too .... matte around the sunroof and the potential for a portion on the hood.

I've tossed around the idea in my head a bit too .... matte around the sunroof and the potential for a portion on the hood.

I might do a portion of the hood as well, been looking around for ideas.

Im having this done on my tremor, along with a matte black center insert on the hood as well.
Dang man after seeing that red one at SEMA i want to do the same

Back