Keep the stock 35" Duratrac tires?

12.50 is a stretch for the factory 8" rim. Both Discount Tire and Tires Direct will not install a 12.5" on an 8" rim.

Yea it’s a stretch but will work. We do several F150’s and F250’s a week with level kits and 35’s. No problems as of yet. We do highly recommend an adjustable track bar with all level kits on Superduty’s just to get the axle back in line. I will probably opt for a set of Methods, I just have not seen a leveled Tremor with a true set of 35X12.5’s yet and want to see the look it has.

Yea it’s a stretch but will work. We do several F150’s and F250’s a week with level kits and 35’s. No problems as of yet. We do highly recommend an adjustable track bar with all level kits on Superduty’s just to get the axle back in line. I will probably opt for a set of Methods, I just have not seen a leveled Tremor with a true set of 35X12.5’s yet and want to see the look it has.
I don’t understand the leveling. Anytime the truck is working tow/haul the front will be high. This looks awful!

Anyone have thoughts on going 295/70 18 or 34.5x12 tire?

I don’t understand the leveling. Anytime the truck is working tow/haul the front will be high. This looks awful!

Anyone have thoughts on going 295/70 18 or 34.5x12 tire?
Thats what I have purchased.........Cooper STT Pros/Methods with a machined face 295/70 18 0n 18x9 +18 offset method nvs........should get them in a week or so. Also....that size is rated for over 4000 LBS and will go on an 8" stock wheel
method.png

Last edited:
Those should look sweet. Sub for pics when you get them installed!
No Problem....ordered 2 weeks ago from Tire Rack...waiting on the wheels....I am very impatient....can't wait........

Also my truck is an F250 w/max tow, stock suspension....except for front Summo Springs which gave me about 3/4 of an inch more height up front. If I lifted it anymore.....me and the wife would need step stools to get in...LOL.

No Problem....ordered 2 weeks ago from Tire Rack...waiting on the wheels....I am very impatient....can't wait........

Also my truck is an F250 w/max tow, stock suspension....except for front Summo Springs which gave me about 3/4 of an inch more height up front. If I lifted it anymore.....me and the wife would need step stools to get in...LOL.
I know that. Haha. It will be interring to see if the 34.5 inch tires that are wider look bigger or smaller than stock. I’m gussing they will look bigger, and give it the look of a lifted truck. I could be way wrong though...haha

I know that. Haha. It will be interring to see if the 34.5 inch tires that are wider look bigger or smaller than stock. I’m gussing they will look bigger, and give it the look of a lifted truck. I could be way wrong though...haha
No....I think your right on it! The +18 offset moves the wheel out an inch.....the inside stays where it is...the tire is almost an inch wider but only a .5 inch shorter.....I think the result will be a bigger more aggressive look...and I gain a wider track....especially with the Cooper STT Pros.

Would stretching it like that not affect the original tow rating of the tire?

+18 offset. 37s on methods vs duratracks on stock wheels. Did NOT want them to stick out. No rub no trim. No bro dozer here.....
View attachment 2594View attachment 2591
I think this is EXACTLY the look/offset I am going for. Any side profile pics? Rim diameter? (Looks like 18's again.) HD NV's? What is the tire size/width? 11.5" or 12.5"?

Looks Awesome!

I will need to get some more pics. Definatly not a brodozer! Very little stick out. ?
mine is leveled 18”x9” Wheels , NV HDs and 12” width Tires. Hope this helps.
37x12? 12.5 makes more sense at 37. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am going to swap my wheels and tires on monday and have a question. What are the best points to jack up my vehicle safely with a floor jack. I am just going to do 1 corner at a time and I am looking for something closer to the ground than not.?????? Any Help would be appreciated.

I have been using duratracs for several years now. I really like them. In fact, duratracs are probably the tire I would put on my Tremor (When I get it) once the factory tires wore out. I was really happy when I found out they were stock.

I hunt a lot all over the western US, From MT to the border with Mexico. So I drive on all kinds of terrain and in all kinds of weather. The duratracs are probably the best off-road/on-road tire I have owned for the wide variety of terrain and road conditions I encounter. As people here have mentioned they are especially good in snow compared to any other all terrain tire I have owned. Tires that are good in mud, which the duratracs are, seem to be pretty scary on snow packed/icy roads. The very good balance of snow, off-road, and dry and wet highway capabilities of these tires is what I like about this tires. Keeping me alive on snowy and high speed on gravel roads with good off road/mud performance is how I measure my tires. Duratracs hit the sweet spot very well. Their weak spot is loose sand. But letting a little air out improves them greatly in sand.
As people alluded to, they are a noticeably squirrelly on pavement when new but that goes away once they break in a bit.

I am going to swap my wheels and tires on monday and have a question. What are the best points to jack up my vehicle safely with a floor jack. I am just going to do 1 corner at a time and I am looking for something closer to the ground than not.?????? Any Help would be appreciated.
I've always just used the axle tube. They make adapters for floor jack plates that cradles the axle.

Back