KC M Rack Info

Mach'er

Tremor Buff
Miltary
Army Veteran
Current Ride
18MY Raptor
So, I found out a couple of different disappointing things today.

First, heard back from my dealer. I was attempting to add the winch to my order. No go. He says the order can not be modified after a VIN is assigned.

Second, heard back from KC HiLites. They informed me that YES, the M-rack (92092) is compatible with the Super Duty dual sunroof. But, that NO, it is not compatible with the clearance lights.

So, the winch is a no-go until some later date after taking delivery. And, back to the drawing board on the search for a lighting system that catches my eye in a good way.

KC HiLite M Rack - Fits with dual sunroof, but not with clearance lights. Thought that might help someone else who may have the same question.

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
So, I found out a couple of different disappointing things today.

First, heard back from my dealer. I was attempting to add the winch to my order. No go. He says the order can not be modified after a VIN is assigned.

Second, heard back from KC HiLites. They informed me that YES, the M-rack (92092) is compatible with the Super Duty dual sunroof. But, that NO, it is not compatible with the clearance lights.

So, the winch is a no-go until some later date after taking delivery. And, back to the drawing board on the search for a lighting system that catches my eye in a good way.

KC HiLite M Rack - Fits with dual sunroof, but not with clearance lights. Thought that might help someone else who may have the same question.
you can change your order up till it have a build Date so if it has just a build week you can change the order.... they dealer didn't try .... but everyone has a different experience