Just wanted to say thank you

NolaTremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2016 Ford F-250
I just joined this week. I lurked for a few weeks learning from all of your experiences. Well last Saturday (9/26)I ordered a 250 Lariat 7.3 in Lithium. Yesterday (Friday 10-2) I received an email from my salesman with my VIN and build date (11/16). This will be the longest wait ever.
If anyone has experience towing with the tremor I’d like to hear your input...fuel mileage, handling? I tow a 8.5x20 enclosed trailer about 100 miles a day 5 days a week

I just joined this week. I lurked for a few weeks learning from all of your experiences. Well last Saturday (9/26)I ordered a 250 Lariat 7.3 in Lithium. Yesterday (Friday 10-2) I received an email from my salesman with my VIN and build date (11/16). This will be the longest wait ever.
If anyone has experience towing with the tremor I’d like to hear your input...fuel mileage, handling? I tow a 8.5x20 enclosed trailer about 100 miles a day 5 days a week
I tow a 14K dump trailer from time to time. On the flats, thats rare here in Washington, I get 8 mpg.
Unloaded I can get 14-15 if I keep my foot out of it.
Handling is a little loose do to the high sidewall tires and small sway bar in the front. Just be easy going into corners and you will be fine.
You will love the truck, blast to drive!

I tow a 14K dump trailer from time to time. On the flats, thats rare here in Washington, I get 8 mpg.
Unloaded I can get 14-15 if I keep my foot out of it.
Handling is a little loose do to the high sidewall tires and small sway bar in the front. Just be easy going into corners and you will be fine.
You will love the truck, blast to drive!
I’m sure it will be night and day different then my 2016 F-250 6.2 gasser

Congrats and welcome

My motorcycle trailer is similar in size its all aluminum construction so its light, fully enclosed. I get 14 MPG on highway with speeds around 75-80MPH. If I set cruise at 70 it goes up from there. Can't really feel it back there with my F350 6.7 Tremor, no sway bar or weight distribution hitch. Even on windy days, was no problem going though the Rocky Mountains. The Tremor will squat a bit with my heaver trailers with more tongue weight.

Congrats and welcome to the forums ?

Welcome and Congrats!

Welcome there is alot of good people here and alot of good information. Congratulations on the new Tremor you will enjoy both the forum and the truck.

Welcome and congrats!!!

Welcome to the forum @NolaTremor and congrats on the Tremor order! I've been real happy with the towing performance of the Tremor. I have a 27ft airstream (6000 pounds, 925 pounds of tongue weight) and it tows great! I averaged about 14.5mpg after my last 600 mile trip.

I tow a extra height 25’ X 8.5’ pure sport cargo on weekends and with approximately 7500 LB trailer weight and 1 mountain pass getting 9+ MPG at 70. Handles great and pulls the hills with ease. It is a huge improvement from my old 8.1L Suburban which only did 6.5MPG with the same trailer.

Welcome and congrats on the SD Tremor!

I haven't purchased/ordered yet, but thank you to all who contributed to threads like payload stickers, gas vs diesel, etc. It did help narrow down the selection and verified the 5th wheel my wife wants wouldn't work well with the 250 (max out payload without other passengers in the truck).

Back