Just received a vin and a build date 2021

TennTremor21

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Star White Tremor 7.3
Hello everybody brand new member from west TN. I just received my build date and vin. It was a early August 2021 order and I got a build date yesterday of November 16. Star White Lariat with sport appearance package. Now time to use the previous forum threads to research all the goodies I want waiting on the truck when it arrives. ??

Hello everybody brand new member from west TN. I just received my build date and vin. It was a early August 2021 order and I got a build date yesterday of November 16. Star White Lariat with sport appearance package. Now time to use the previous forum threads to research all the goodies I want waiting on the truck when it arrives. ??
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the order!

Congratulations on the new build. Welcome to the forum. Great group of guys here.

Welcome, will be an awesome ride

I ordered mid August. Was expecting a December delivery but seeing your post maybe will be November. Fingers crossed!

yeah I was told to be expecting mid January. This has been a much better experience than my raptor order in 2017. At the 7th month mark of waiting on the raptor I canceled and bought one off a lot.

yeah I was told to be expecting mid January. This has been a much better experience than my raptor order in 2017. At the 7th month mark of waiting on the raptor I canceled and bought one off a lot.
I have an F150 right now. First Ford I owned and have been very impressed. First new truck in twenty years. First time ever ordering a truck. Had a 2500HD Chevy and loved it too. Very much looking forward to getting the Tremor. I will wait as long as I need to.

#MeToo

I got a VIN and production date of 11/9

Looks like it's going to be a good boy Christmas LOL.

Congrats! And welcome! ?

Latest Discussions

Back