Just purchased a Tremor 7.3 can't wait!

AmarilloTremor7.3

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor 7.3
Hello everyone im new to the site and to the 7.3 tremor world! But purchased my truck a few days ago off ebay @ a dealership in Kansas going next week to pick it up can't wait!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201009-171631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201009-171631_Chrome.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 52
Hello everyone im new to the site and to the 7.3 tremor world! But purchased my truck a few days ago off ebay @ a dealership in Kansas going next week to pick it up can't wait!!!!
Congrats. Sweet Looking Beast. Best of luck with it.

Congrats, Let us know how the eBay purchase goes. I have bought and sold lots of parts there never a vehicle. I am guessing they offered a good price.

Congrats, Let us know how the eBay purchase goes. I have bought and sold lots of parts there never a vehicle. I am guessing they offered a good price.
Thank you ! I found vehicle on ebay out of state I live in Texas vehicle was in Kansas. We were lucky enough to have a family member give us a A plan MSRP Was $55,900 got a extra MFG 500 rebate sale price was 49,421 then I added Extended warranty, Gap Coverage, And Custom Black Diamond cut interior ? total sale was $53,521. Added a photo of what inside is going to look like !

Attachments

• $_57 (2).jpeg
    $_57 (2).jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 42
  • $_57 (3).jpeg
    $_57 (3).jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 44
Thank you ! I found vehicle on ebay out of state I live in Texas vehicle was in Kansas. We were lucky enough to have a family member give us a A plan MSRP Was $55,900 got a extra MFG 500 rebate sale price was 49,421 then I added Extended warranty, Gap Coverage, And Custom Black Diamond cut interior ? total sale was $53,521. Added a photo of what inside is going to look like !
Diamond tuck interior coming back in style ??

Wow nice. That’s the Black Widow seats. Black Widow usually has a whole package. Beautiful. Best of luck with your Beast.

Very nice
Love that red
Welcome

Wow nice. That’s the Black Widow seats. Black Widow usually has a whole package. Beautiful. Best of luck with your Beast.
Thank you so much ! Yes I told them I wanted black widow seats it cost me some money but have to have it without paying the black widow price!

Back