Just picked it up tuesday

hedge

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor KR 7.3
Hello all,

I've been reading the form for a while now but finally decided to join once I got my own. It's a KR trim in rapid red with the 7.3. Haven't driven a gas in over 10 years so we'll see how that goes. My last truck was a 2017 F350 Dually Platinum trim so this one is feeling pretty nimble.

I wanted a well optioned Lariat but they couldn't find any left that had 360 cameras. This one popped up in a fb add and although I'm not crazy about the KR interior it's growing on me.

IMG_2189.jpg

Hello all,

I've been reading the form for a while now but finally decided to join once I got my own. It's a KR trim in rapid red with the 7.3. Haven't driven a gas in over 10 years so we'll see how that goes. My last truck was a 2017 F350 Dually Platinum trim so this one is feeling pretty nimble.

I wanted a well optioned Lariat but they couldn't find any left that had 360 cameras. This one popped up in a fb add and although I'm not crazy about the KR interior it's growing on me.

View attachment 5511
Its beautiful. Sweet My Man. I love see all these sick ass rides. Best of Luck with Her

Its beautiful. Sweet My Man. I love see all these sick ass rides. Best of Luck with Her
And I love that Bronze in the grill on KR.

Hello all,

View attachment 5511
Looks nice! I wanted a well optioned lariat as well but decided a platinum was more bang for the buck.

Hello all,

View attachment 5511
Love the RAPID RED! Congrats!

Congrats and welcome :)

Welcome @hedge - Congrats on the new Tremor! That color is such a head turner! :cool:

Hello all,

View attachment 5511
Nice truck! Is this the one maclin had on the lot

Back