Just ordered

Test

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Current Ride
2021 F250 7.3L
First Responder
Thank you Ford Temor Forum, I've been stalking this forum for months. Pleased to say I've ordered a Lithium Gray Lariat for $750 under invoice.
Again thank you guys.

Congrats! Great price!

Now if you want to upgrade your buying experience, there are the additional mini-games:

compulsively checking order status sites

obsessively trying to get a PCO
Been trying for a PCO for months. No luck.

Congrats! And well done! Now you will have plenty of time to get all those upgrades and add ons ordered! The wait sucks, but is worth it. Welcome

What did you order? Who did you order from that they gave you $750 under invoice?

Thank you Ford Temor Forum, I've been stalking this forum for months. Pleased to say I've ordered a Lithium Gray Lariat for $750 under invoice.
Again thank you guys.
just curious did you get the diesel or gas

What did you order? Who did you order from that they gave you $750 under invoice?
Lariat. Ultimate package, black out, Ultimate trailer tow, block heater, 5th wheel prep, bed step, winch, garage door opener, heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, upfitter switches... ehh pretty much everything except the sun roof.

Ordered from my local dealer up here in Lassen County. I am a repeat customer.

Lariat. Ultimate package, black out, Ultimate trailer tow, block heater, 5th wheel prep, bed step, winch, garage door opener, heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, upfitter switches... ehh pretty much everything except the sun roof.

Ordered from my local dealer up here in Lassen County. I am a repeat customer.
Sounds similar to mine . Iconic Silver. Ordered it at Folsom Lake Ford. Took delivery on December 5th. Was able to get $400 under invoice (Costco Plan). I love it and you'll love yours. Congratulations!

Again thank you guys.
Congrats. Sweeeeet Deal. Great Build. Super stoked for you. ? ? ? ???;)

B2ED141E-7004-4541-9ABC-A3F6397A0DA0.jpeg
Just got exciting news! My Tremor is in route! 2021 F250 XLT Tremor in Carbonized Gray. First upgrade will be sending it out for Katzkin leather seats. Already have the BAK MX4 on order and the Super Duty & Tremor door sill guards. Ordered 1/20, Built 2/26! Not a bad turn around time

Love reading the forum and getting great ideas from everyone!

View attachment 18239Just got exciting news! My Tremor is in route! 2021 F250 XLT Tremor in Carbonized Gray. First upgrade will be sending it out for Katzkin leather seats. Already have the BAK MX4 on order and the Super Duty & Tremor door sill guards. Ordered 1/20, Built 2/26! Not a bad turn around time

Love reading the forum and getting great ideas from everyone!
Congrats man, got a few mods in mind for the Tremor. Have plenty on my F150.
Where are we able to view the status of your order?

Congrats! Great price!

Now if you want to upgrade your buying experience, there are the additional mini-games:

compulsively checking order status sites

obsessively trying to get a PCO
I know my VIN by heart, and I don’t know how many times a day I check the order status...but I’m ashamed. ??

Back