Just Ordered! (Update)

The EPIC Roscoe

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
USCG (Ret.)
Current Ride
2021 F250 King Ranch Tremor 7.3L
Placed my order on 10/23. 2021 F250 King Ranch Tremor 7.3L, Antimatter with Stone Gray accent. Dealer thinks I "may" have it before the end of the year but it "may" be January. I'm fine with waiting for my dream truck. I don't plan on any mods other than either a level or reverse level in the rear. I'm undecide and will take any advice from you all. Definitely will add ceramic window tint because I live 6 inches from the sun here in Florida. Anything else you can think of to share with a "Newbie?"

Last edited:
Congrats on the order! ?

Placed my order on 10/23. 2021 F250 King Ranch Tremor 7.3L, Agate Black with Stone Gray accent. Dealer thinks I "may" have it before the end of the year but it "may" be January. I'm fine with waiting for my dream truck. I don't plan on any mods other than either a level or reverse level in the rear. I'm undecide and will take any advice from you all. Definitely will add ceramic window tint because I live 6 inches from the sun here in Florida. Anything else you can think of to share with a "Newbie?"
Congrats. And that’s what some say about not tricking out their rig. Then you see all the sick ass things people do to theirs and you start to say to yourself Damn I’d like that for my ride. This is an expensive site. Meaning you probably will throw some $ into your dream truck. Either way my man May GOD Bless Your Sweet BEAST.
???✌️??????????

Placed my order on 10/23. 2021 F250 King Ranch Tremor 7.3L, Agate Black with Stone Gray accent. Dealer thinks I "may" have it before the end of the year but it "may" be January. I'm fine with waiting for my dream truck. I don't plan on any mods other than either a level or reverse level in the rear. I'm undecide and will take any advice from you all. Definitely will add ceramic window tint because I live 6 inches from the sun here in Florida. Anything else you can think of to share with a "Newbie?"
Congratulations on the king ranch I would level the front

Congrats on your order. I was dead set on leveling mine before I got it, but I really like the way it sits. Some pics make the rake look like a lot but in person I don't find it to be all that noticable. You may or may not change your mind when you get yours.

Awesome order out
congrats and welcome

Welcome to the forum @The EPIC Roscoe - That King Ranch is going to look real good with the Gray accent. Lots of good info on here too to help pass the time while you wait!

...... I'm fine with waiting for my dream truck...
I don't plan on any mods other than either a level or reverse level in the rear.....

Welcome to the Tremor Forum and congrats on your order!

You'll definitely be in the minority if, in the end, you were genuinely "fine" with waiting for your Tremor.
I know I thought the same thing as you but after 2 months of waiting, I have THE itch/urge like you wouldn't believe (and this forum will only exacerbate the feeling! ? )!
When I first came here, I was a lot like you in that I thought that my Tremor will have 'bout everything a man could ever need, but after 2+months around these guys, I cut bait with that notion.o_O?
Sooo, settle in, pull up a comfy chair, and let your eyes show you what all is out there in the way of mods & upgrades (other than lift/level).
You, in fact, may be able to resist.....but then again, maybe not ;). Either way, glad you're here.

Last edited:
Congrats. And that’s what some say about not tricking out their rig. Then you see all the sick ass things people do to theirs and you start to say to yourself Damn I’d like that for my ride. This is an expensive site. Meaning you probably will throw some $ into your dream truck. Either way my man May GOD Bless Your Sweet BEAST.
???✌??????????
Thank you for the kind welcome.

Congrats on your order. I was dead set on leveling mine before I got it, but I really like the way it sits. Some pics make the rake look like a lot but in person I don't find it to be all that noticable. You may or may not change your mind when you get yours.
I‘m leaning towards a level but I would rather have no level than have the front raised above the rear. Maybe a 2" level to make sure? I‘ve seen some vicious rakes on some pictures that make me think I’d need a 5" level! And others that are barely noticeable rakes and the poster says no level installed. Only 3 more months and make up my own mind when I see mine I guess. Thank you for the respons.

Welcome to the forum @The EPIC Roscoe - That King Ranch is going to look real good with the Gray accent. Lots of good info on here too to help pass the time while you wait!
Thank you. You said it! Plenty of wisdom here. I hate chrome and love king ranches so it was a no brainer to get the lower accent with matched bumpers.I just hope I can keep the black clean. ?

Welcome to the Tremor Forum and congrats on your order!

You'll definitely be in the minority if, in the end, you were genuinely "fine" with waiting for your Tremor.
I know I thought the same thing as you but after 2 months of waiting, I have THE itch/urge like you wouldn't believe (and this forum will only exacerbate the feeling! ? )!
When I first came here, I was a lot like you in that I thought that my Tremor will have 'bout everything a man could ever need, but after 2+months around these guys, I cut bait with that notion.o_O?
Sooo, settle in, pull up a comfy chair, and let your eyes show you what all is out there in the way of mods & upgrades (other than lift/level).
You, in fact, may be able to resist.....but then again, maybe not ;). Either way, glad you're here.
Well since you brought it up, I do want/need a tonneau but I’ll get it aftermarket. Also, small potatoes but I saw those acrylic inserts for the cup holders and thought, "damn, I need those!" ? So, I see what you mean. Thank you for the welcome, Sir.

I‘m leaning towards a level but I would rather have no level than have the front raised above the rear. Maybe a 2" level to make sure? I‘ve seen some vicious rakes on some pictures that make me think I’d need a 5" level! And others that are barely noticeable rakes and the poster says no level installed. Only 3 more months and make up my own mind when I see mine I guess. Thank you for the respons.
That’s what you are saying on day 1 week 1. You will see. This site changes your thinking ?. Just wait and see. Then think that the Iron Dude said this would happen.
Anyway the stock truck will be sick. I was able to test drive one and didn’t even have the salesman with my wife and I as we checked it out. He gave us the keys and said there’s 80 miles left before it needs gas go enjoy it. COVID is all over NY so he left us alone.
We drove it like we stole it. Over curbs tearing up the Hamptons on Long Island NY. I was going to order one anyway and was NOT going to buy it. But I asked him when we pulled up how great of a deal can I get. He said 500$ off MSRP. I said I’d think about it and the next day it was sold to some Rich Kid for way over MSRP.
I had another dealer close to me that I ordered the next day. I ordered a F-350 Iconic Silver Platinum with EVERY option including the winch. MSRP was 93,800$ and got it with XPlan for 88,600$. Thats it. Good luck my man.

Back