Just ordered this new bad boy 3rd brake light

bbrett

Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Lariat Tremor

Not too concerned about losing my cargo cam, I have a tonneau cover, and no 5th wheel for now. It should add some light when backing up or those pesky tailgaters ;)

Last edited:
Yeah WTF, that's expensive as hell!

I bought just the housing. Already had the Baja designs lights I got at dealer price. That’s where the main cost comes from.

Found this from another company to add dual cameras to the center of this 3rd brake light. Standard and Night Vision Camera. Hmm... :unsure:?

I need to not drink and shop for my truck that isn't even here yet.. lol.

Found this from another company to add dual cameras to the center of this 3rd brake light. Standard and Night Vision Camera. Hmm... :unsure:?

I need to not drink and shop for my truck that isn't even here yet.. lol.

Interesting, does this integrate with sync 3?

Interesting, does this integrate with sync 3?
This is cool having the dvr feature as all my vehicles have dash cameras in them .... ass hole don't know how to drive and insurance company loves that i have them every time i get rear ended in my truck .... been lucky drove away every time

Vivid dark smoked vinyl over factory light.

Attachments

• 01B9831F-ED25-483B-84C4-B02098F2A9C4.jpeg
    01B9831F-ED25-483B-84C4-B02098F2A9C4.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 53949C69-3FD8-4168-991E-384C3782FF5D.jpeg
    53949C69-3FD8-4168-991E-384C3782FF5D.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 138
View attachment 9412View attachment 9413

Forgot this thread existed, and never posted any finished pictures..

I really like the look of the light, but the price tag is too high to justify It for me. I have always used a couple of coats of night shades paint to darken my rear light, which gets rid of the ugly white and costs less than $20.

Yeah I hear ya, I don''t even want to ad up the money I've spent in off-road lighting, probably at the $2,500-$3k mark. ugh see now I thought about what other things I could have bought for my truck lol

(2) BD S2 Amber Pro Flush
(2) BD S2 Amber Sport Flush
(1) BD S1 White Sport Flush
(?) BD Misc Harnesses
(2) BD LP4 Amber
(1) BD Linkable XL Lightbar
(1) GJ Motorsport 3rd Brakelight Housing
(1) SDHQ A-Pillar Mounts

Can you explain more how the wiring is set up? Are they somehow wired to the Aux switches? Or just tied into the factory harness?

I like but I don’t think worth $700....
I would have thought the same never seeing these in person.

MANY Raptor owners have these on their rigs - all I can say is they're worth EVERY penny when offroading! These light up the dark and are great to work with.

You also have the option of having the antenna mount above if you wish. I chose to have my VHF antenna mounted direct to the roof for more grounding.

Absolutely worth the $ if you're going to use it in more of an offroad or dark enviroment!

Not too concerned about losing my cargo cam, I have a tonneau cover, and no 5th wheel for now. It should add some light when backing up or those pesky tailgaters ;)
I've been tossing this around but would want to retain my bed camera. So, I have to come to terms with that and either shit or get off the pot.

Latest Discussions

Back