Just ordered my 2021 tremor

Sniperinhisname

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USCG
Current Ride
2020 TACOMA
Velocity blue lariat sport with the value package, fifth wheel prep, and a few other odds and ends. Dealer said about 3 months. My priority code was 19 and I tried to get them to change it but they wouldn't for some reason. Pretty popular dealer, said he had about 20 trucks in front of me but had allocations for them so hopefully itll be shorter than 3 months but I doubt it.

Attachments

• 20201017_125539.jpg
    20201017_125539.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 78
Congrats, and welcome! ?

Congrats and great choice on the best color option ever! :cool:

Congrats! i just ordered mine on the 13th a loaded up carbonized grey 7.3 Not sure what the code means but mine is a 10 and dealer gave me the vin yesterday.

Velocity blue lariat sport with the value package, fifth wheel prep, and a few other odds and ends. Dealer said about 3 months. My priority code was 19 and I tried to get them to change it but they wouldn't for some reason. Pretty popular dealer, said he had about 20 trucks in front of me but had allocations for them so hopefully itll be shorter than 3 months but I doubt it.
What price did they give you? What did they want as deposit.

Fairfield prices are so high I’ve never dealt with them. They wanted $47k on a 2 yr old 150 xlt I was looking at. They wanted msrp minus rebates on a 2 yr old truck that was going to be redesigned this fall. Bunch of thieves!

I hope you have better luck with them but it does not sound like it.
They did not even show you invoice. Wow. But surprised.

Brought mine home yesterday - silver. My son rated my truck at an 8. I asked what would have made it a 10, he said velocity blue...

Haha, I had one son that one blue and the other wanted silver. Wife liked grey.. so Magnetic it was!

Welcome to the forum @Sniperinhisname - Congrats on the order, it will be worth the wait!

What price did they give you? What did they want as deposit.

Fairfield prices are so high I’ve never dealt with them. They wanted $47k on a 2 yr old 150 xlt I was looking at. They wanted msrp minus rebates on a 2 yr old truck that was going to be redesigned this fall. Bunch of thieves!

I hope you have better luck with them but it does not sound like it.
They did not even show you invoice. Wow. But surprised.

I had X plan pricing so it was easy. Yes they are expensive but with X plan it ain't too bad. They wanted $1000 down. Pretty easy process and with the current market in california I'm pretty happy with x plan pricing

Haha, I had one son that one blue and the other wanted silver. Wife liked grey.. so Magnetic it was!
happy wife happy life :cool:

Back