JRHII

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor Black
Current Ride #2
Roush Stage 3 Muatang - track car
All I just installed JMSChip.com Pedal Max Extreme to my Diesel Tremor. I found that there seemed to be a delay in accelerating when I pushed on the pedal ... well all I can say is WOW ... no more delay and I have not moved past 50%. The install took about 15 minutes at my shop (offcamberautosport.com) and it is a fantastic improvement. Please feel free to email Brad Grissom <[email protected]> if you have any questions. I had the regular Pedal Max installed on my F-150 Ecoboost and it did wonders for that truck also. I would recommend Brad and their products highly to all interested ... Brad would be best at answering any questions ... I just find the good stuff and have it installed. ;)

is this something I can do myself or do I need a shop? sounds like something I want to go with

is this something I can do myself or do I need a shop? sounds like something I want to go with
I think so ... I looks like I could have done it ... it is pretty much plug and play but you have to take apart some of the dash to install the dial ... and since it took them 15 minutes ... probably would have taken me an hour with all my double and triple measuring. Suggest you email Brad.

I am an accountant not a mechanic by the way.?

Just found this:

Last edited:
I think so ... I looks like I could have done it ... it is pretty much plug and play but you have to take apart some of the dash to install the dial ... and since it took them 15 minutes ... probably would have taken me an hour with all my double and triple measuring. Suggest you email Brad.
thanks! for sure me two hours cause I need a beer in between for breaks. good Saturday job!

Tagging to come back and watch that video when I have time. Thanks for posting!

Tagging to come back and watch that video when I have time. Thanks for posting!
I installed the Sprint Booster v3. I really like it. They are the ones that started this in the beginning others have followed. They have also won several awards and the SEMI best product award. But everyone has a choice to install what they like.

Anybody know if this would show up in an ecu scan or whatever at the dealer?

I wouldn’t mind removing it before a trip to the dealer if need be. But wonder about warranty games if a turbo blew or something. Not worried about potential damage... just excuses to deny warranty.

Lord knows the stock pedal is a spongy unpredictable mess.

Anybody know if this would show up in an ecu scan or whatever at the dealer?

I wouldn’t mind removing it before a trip to the dealer if need be. But wonder about warranty games if a turbo blew or something. Not worried about potential damage... just excuses to deny warranty.

Lord knows the stock pedal is a spongy unpredictable mess.
It is always safe to remove it before visiting the dealership. I know my Sprint Booster claims it will not show up but I do not want to take the chance to have Ford deny a warranty repair.

How do you choose between JMS and Banks?

Banks says they’re the only ones to install a fail-safe so you won’t have a dead pedal if something goes wrong.. I do not know this from personal experience, so take it for what it’s worth.
In my Banks link above there is a video. You might take a look if you’re considering a throttle response controller.

Banks says neither Pedal Monster nor Derringer shows up on a scan of the vehicle, but I’d def. remove either before darkening the doorway of a dealership.

yes, TrackRat, Banks’ affiliation with government and also Gale’s extensive knowledge of engines in general entices me, no doubt about it.

Last edited:
In reading and watching about Banks, you don't have to deal with the dial to install and run it off your phone. There are pros and cons to that approach, but I also like how they integrate the other tools they have (Derringer, IDash) so all three come together if you want.

I believe Banks is ‘barking up the right tree’, and that’s why I’m really keeping an eye on them. Attached is a chart pertaining to Pedal Monster. I haven’t seen it before today. I highlighted items that would be pertinent to me as a buyer.
B8382313-ED62-4DF4-9DE7-869BC6191279.jpeg

Pedal Monster fits both engines of Tremor:
6.7L Power Stroke
7.3L Godzilla

I believe Banks is ‘barking up the right tree’, and that’s why I’m really keeping an eye on them. Attached is a chart pertaining to Pedal Monster. I haven’t seen it before today. I highlighted items that would be pertinent to me as a buyer.
View attachment 7911
Pedal Monster fits both engines of Tremor:
6.7L Power Stroke
7.3L Godzilla
I just ordered a Banks Pedal Monster for my 7.3. I know it's just a way to increase pedal response, but it will be interesting to see how the truck performs.

I just ordered a Banks Pedal Monster for my 7.3. I know it's just a way to increase pedal response, but it will be interesting to see how the truck performs.
How is the Pedal Monster treating you with the 7.3?! Thinking about ordering one as well, but would like to hear some real world experience.

How is the Pedal Monster treating you with the 7.3?! Thinking about ordering one as well, but would like to hear some real world experience.
I returned it. I didn't really like it. It did what it was supposed to do, but it just wasn't to my liking. I have since purchased 5 start tuning tunes for the truck. I like it much better.

I installed banks intake, six gun with idash and monster exhaust on my 18 Duramax and have been extremely happy with them easy to install and a huge improvement in performance.

Back