Just got some dogs need help!!!

J20ibarra

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 lariat black appearance package tremor
so I just recently got some new dogs and I am in desperate need of a seat hammock for my truck as of now I have the carhartt seat covers, but I know when they get older they are going to want to come to the front and as well scratch the door panels. Any recommendations on which are the best and as well one that covers the rear door panels.

Thank you

Look into canvasback.com. I have the door panel covers, Back seat and floor protector under all weather mats. I do not use hammocks as the Chicken is 150 pounds. I fold up the seats and put a dog bed on the floor
That actually sounds like a better idea haha because they are super small right now but they are going to get pretty big pretty fast. thank you so much I will definitely look into that.

What works for us is rear seat covers combined with the dogs being buckled into the car seatbelts.

Last edited:
Look into canvasback.com. I have the door panel covers, Back seat and floor protector under all weather mats. I do not use hammocks as the Chicken is 150 pounds. I fold up the seats and put a dog bed on the floor.
Glad I saw this. All I can find is cheap Chinese shit on Amazon.

I have the weather tech version. Although I bought it for my wife’s rover, it works just fine in the truck. If your looking for fit and finish, these are not it. More of a easy on easy off thing.

Look into canvasback.com. I have the door panel covers, Back seat and floor protector under all weather mats. I do not use hammocks as the Chicken is 150 pounds. I fold up the seats and put a dog bed on the floor.

That must be one big chicken! :ROFLMAO:

Here's what I got for our dogs. They are made to fit with the rear seat folded up. They are made in the US and a small family owned company. Door covers are nice too. https://4knines.com/collections/the...nd/products/floor-hammock-for-crew-cab-trucks
1616626585315.png

this is what I have, I also clip the leash to the seatbelt and the dog always wears a harness not a collar
I liked the fact that it works with the seat up. More open space for the dogs. Ours just lay down and fall asleep.

Back