Just got mine...

Ridgerunr

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F350
Greetings from Ellsworth Wi. Just picked up my F350 Tremor last Saturday. Now it's time to shop for accessories. It goes to Line X next week for the bed liner. Let the fun begin

Attachments

• 20200822_142005.jpg
    20200822_142005.jpg
    622 KB · Views: 110
That’s awesome! Have fun!

Greetings from Ellsworth Wi. Just picked up my F350 Tremor last Saturday. Now it's time to shop for accessories. It goes to Line X next week for the bed liner. Let the fun begin

Congrats! It's been a special week for a bunch of us here, lol.

Congrats and welcome! :)

When you go to line X make sure you tell them to thin out the coating under the box link if you have it. Line X is thicker than fords, also ford doesn't bed coat under the box link, line X will just make sure you tell them to thin it out in that spot.

Also lets see some pics.

Congrats! Love that color with the sticker!

Last edited:
Nice looking truck, congratulations!

When you go to line X make sure you tell them to thin out the coating under the box link if you have it. Line X is thicker than fords, also ford doesn't bed coat under the box link, line X will just make sure you tell them to thin it out in that spot.

Also lets see some pics.
Good idea, thanks for the heads up

Welcome and congrats on owning the best truck on the planet. I used to travel between the UP and Barron quite a bit. Drank many a beer in Dallas as well. I miss WI.

Congrats! What accessories are you looking to get?

Back