Just got $2000 cash back offer via FordPass message

Toof

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Tried to order a 2021 SD on Mon 10th to no avail, gonna try again tomorrow.

Attachments

• 8B37935F-EB5A-4DC4-9B6B-9362C56A6DB4.jpeg
    8B37935F-EB5A-4DC4-9B6B-9362C56A6DB4.jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 187
Tried to order a 2021 SD on Mon 10th to no avail, gonna try again tomorrow.
.... You lucky son of a bitch .... Congrats man ... I couldn't get one in time oh well ... Luck wasn't on my side

I received it too but there is no way my truck will be at the dealer by then as I just got the vin #.?

I was told by the salesperson for my special order that once you have your vin the PCO can be locked and will be valid even if the truck is delivered after the expiration date on the PCO.
Thank you for that information, I will check with the dealer!

Thank you for that information, I will check with the dealer!
Don’t take no for an answer. Lol. Seriously, there are quite a few posts here and elsewhere about locking incentives like PCOs. It is mentioned fairly regularly that some salespeople/dealers will say a PCO can’t be locked when they can. My salesperson said there is some reluctance by dealers to lock on special orders because if you back out of delivery of the vehicle it costs the dealer with ford. Maybe not direct cash but vehicle allocations or something. So they had me sign that once my order had a VIN issued by Ford my $1000 deposit was non-refundable in exchange for guaranteeing my $2000 PCO will apply, even if delivery is after my PCO expiration date of 9/30. I was fine signing off on that...

I ordered my truck in late may with a PCO that expired in July. I took delivery last week and they applied my PCO to the deal. When I ordered the truck in May the dealer told me it would not be a problem to lock in my PCO.

Out of the blue I received this $2000.00 cash reward today (In the mail) from Ford that I can use towards the purchase of my inbound truck! CHA...CHING! Christmas in August!

Attachments

• 716112FC-49DC-47CD-8751-4A020C294CB0.jpeg
    716112FC-49DC-47CD-8751-4A020C294CB0.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 48
Out of the blue I received this $2000.00 cash reward today (In the mail) from Ford that I can use towards the purchase of my inbound truck! CHA...CHING! Christmas in August!
lucky son of a bitch .... haha congrats

Back