Just getting ready to order my Tremor

shoholasmokin

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2018 911 S ragtop
New member and happy to see a site focused on Tremors. Met with the dealer yesterday and looks like I will pull the trigger on a 2021 this week. I have an F350 that has been great and am looking at either a 250 or 350. Does any one know if there is a 360 camera package available for the Lariat that does not require you to have the pro backup assist? I am looking at the blackout package and ultimate package on the lariat - was sorry to see the windshield wiper heater not offered as an option as my 350 really could have used it!

Congrats.
No you can’t get 360 camera from factory without trailer back up.

Thanks - it just keeps adding up. Thankfully my wife likes f350s - she thinks they are bigger than f250s and is encouraging me to go the 350 route. My f350 is ruby red and god is it gorgeous but I am thinking of going iconic silver with black appearance package. My last two trucks had the chrome package and I am thinking about switching it up.

Welcome to the site!

should be a fun ride for you!

I believe the black out you speak of is the sport package

Renamed the “Black Appearance Package” for 2021
I will refrain from comment since no political value is in this.
but seriously I wonder why.

Welcome and enjoy......great group of people here!

Just ordered my 2021 Tremor. I scoured the country for a good deal on a 2020 but it seems no one wanted my business - so I ended up with a 2021 for less that I could have gotten a 2020 and I ordered it the way I wanted it.

7.3 Gas Tremor in Iconic silver
Lariat Ultimate Package
Black Appearance Package
UTT camera / backup
roof clearance lights
rain sensing wipers - thats how get heated steering wheel now!
splash guards all around
upfitter switches

Now I just have to wait..........

Back