Just changed my F-250 to F350 and added X plan.

I gave my X Plan pin # and saved 5,150$ from MSRP OF 93,845$ but if I got the A/Z or D Plan I would have saved 9,200$.
So go out there and get that D Plan.
Every option INCLUDING THE WINCH
FOR NOW 88,692$.

nice. What timeline did they give you for delivery. I placed my order a week ago and was give a possible delivery timeframe of Jan or Feb... others I talk with have much earlier dates.

I ordered the F-250 on 8/24 and now changed to F350 and thought I’d get bumped to the back of the line. But I was told the order # is the same so I have same status. I originally was told that they start building it 10/31 at one plant and 11/14 at the other truck plant. So I don’t know. I also read that 450 workers are getting laid off at one of the truck plants. So I was hoping to get it as an early CHRISTMAS PRESENT.
ILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF I GET WORD OR MY VIN #.

$94k MSRP. Crazy how expensive these can be!
INSANE BUT AT THE SAME TIME GETTING ME THE ONE OF MY DREAMS. SAID FUCK GIVE ME THE WINCH EVEN THOUGH I NEED A FRONT PLATE. ILL FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT WHEN I GET IT.

Glad you finally got it all squared away. I went back and forth for so long that I let my PCO expire. I was also going between 250 and 350, plus whether or not I needed some of the other options. Finally said the hell with it and built the truck how I wanted it and if there was even a thought of needing on option, I added it. The only thing I didnt get that will be added eventually is the winch. Would have but may be changing out front bumper and the dealer wasn't listing it as a build option yet.

Congrats on the upcoming truck.

Sorry for the question, but what's the difference between f250 and f350 Tremor? I thought suspension was the same?

I currently have a 19 f250 platinum and dealer has a few f250 platinum Tremors coming in. Thanks for the help.

Nice build brother, nice!!!!!

Sorry for the question, but what's the difference between f250 and f350 Tremor? I thought suspension was the same?

I currently have a 19 f250 platinum and dealer has a few f250 platinum Tremors coming in. Thanks for the help.
I did not think there was much of a difference between 250and 350, until Jhblaze1 and Davidb said that if you’re going to pull a heavy trailer the weight of the hitch is going to take up payload. Plus people in the seats and dogs and gear takes up payload.
Some say 350 is just a higher payload on the sticker. I’m not ? % on the reasoning. But also Jhblaze1 said if you tow more than the sticker, even though the truck can handle it, and you get into an accident, your FUCKED WITH INSURANCE. I would think if someone got hurt in a wreck and your payload is more than it should be you’re FUCKED with the Law.
Now my thoughts are, I’m into this Rig for over a 100,000$ with Shit I’m going to do to it. So I’m going to keep it for a very long time. So I can see me wanting to get a small RV and gradually go up to a big RV. Better play it safe In my mind.
I had a dangerous job, road bikes very fast, lived life on the edge, and took the stance of who cares. But a major on the job accident changed me to this let’s play it safe attitude.
I will say I’ve studied what I want on this order for months. Changed my mind so many times and just said I want everything. BUT Holy shit on this price tag. I still can’t believe how much it costs. SHES going to be a SICK ASS TRUCK.
??✌️????????

The platinum 250 I priced out was $73k Msrp. Haha
That’s awesome. All my options sure added up to a crazy amount. But different strokes for different folks. But we all are going to OWN TREMORS.

That’s awesome. All my options sure added up to a crazy amount. But different strokes for different folks. But we all are going to OWN TREMORS.
The lariat I priced was $66k. My XLT was $60k Msrp purchased for $54k. But I have to pay 10% for ttl fees. Yuck! The big difference is I wanted the 7.3:)

Glad you finally got it all squared away. I went back and forth for so long that I let my PCO expire. I was also going between 250 and 350, plus whether or not I needed some of the other options. Finally said the hell with it and built the truck how I wanted it and if there was even a thought of needing on option, I added it. The only thing I didnt get that will be added eventually is the winch. Would have but may be changing out front bumper and the dealer wasn't listing it as a build option yet.
I ordered My Sick Ass Build on 8/24. But I called the dealer on 8/10 when they started taking orders but he said he didn't see 2021 orders that he could place. He had me come in 2 Mondays later on 8/24. So FUCKING AY FOR GETTING YOUR ORDER IN SO EARLY.
I just noticed that with tax, and with out my trade of 5,200, it would have been 96,600 and thats with X Pricing that saved me 5,150$. Dude thats FUCKING RIDICULOUS. I'm able to afford it BUT CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THE PRICE TAG.
So what did you you get your LARIAT BEAST FOR. And again I'm stoked getting mine in on 8/24 but sure would have had it in earlier. GREAT JOB :)

Get that Tremor Platinum if you can snag one. Maybe even order one and get the choices you want. I did see there is no changes to the engines so 2020 with a sick rebate and maybe getting it for over 10,000$ below MSRP.
FUCK YEAH

I ordered My Sick Ass Build on 8/24. But I called the dealer on 8/10 when they started taking orders but he said he didn't see 2021 orders that he could place. He had me come in 2 Mondays later on 8/24. So FUCKING AY FOR GETTING YOUR ORDER IN SO EARLY.
I just noticed that with tax, and with out my trade of 5,200, it would have been 96,600 and thats with X Pricing that saved me 5,150$. Dude thats FUCKING RIDICULOUS. I'm able to afford it BUT CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THE PRICE TAG.
So what did you you get your LARIAT BEAST FOR. And again I'm stoked getting mine in on 8/24 but sure would have had it in earlier. GREAT JOB :)

I ordered a 2020, snuck it in and got their last allocation. I used the Costco pricing from a different dealer and was able to get mine down from just under $75k to $70.3k before any rebates and other crap. What saved me price wise was wanting to stay gas, saved me about $9k compared to going diesel.

Counting down the days.

Glad to see you're still riding after whatever injuries you had. I haven't been able to ride much since fall of 14, normally 10k miles plus a year. Finally broke down and sold my last ride in 18.

I ordered a 2020, snuck it in and got their last allocation. I used the Costco pricing from a different dealer and was able to get mine down from just under $75k to $70.3k before any rebates and other crap. What saved me price wise was wanting to stay gas, saved me about $9k compared to going diesel.

Counting down the days.

Glad to see you're still riding after whatever injuries you had. I haven't been able to ride much since fall of 14, normally 10k miles plus a year. Finally broke down and sold my last ride in 18.
I was this sick ass dude back in 2013. I put up sky scrapers in NYC as a connector working with Tower Cranes setting Iron hanging by my balls. I rode with some outlaw bikers back then and was kick boxing and training in Jujitsu. I weighed 205lbs. Pretty much all muscle.
Then one faithful day GOD had other plans for me. I stepped out on some decking and it collapsed. 3 of us went into the hole. I should have died 100 times in my most dangerous career. I got FUCKING BANGED UP FOR SURE on this fall but did not DIE.
I tore minicus and ACL to BOTH KNEES and got reconstruction surgery to both knees.
I tore Labrums to both HIPS and got surgeries to both hips
I tore my Labrum, rotator cuff, and a partial tear to my left Bicep on my left shoulder
I tore a labrum in my R shoulder. had surgeries to both Shoulders. still have tears in both shoulders and hips after surgeries to fix all 4 of those body parts.
I shattered my left pinky knuckles high and low. No surgery just arthritis
fucked up my wrists
Heirieted discs in my lower back
Heiriated discs to my neck and had to have my C4-C5 removed and put something in and fused together
And of cause i was FUCKED UP IN MIND FROM FROM LOSING EVERYTHING I WAS
I saw a shrink and a therapist and took so much fucking anti depressants, anxiety pills, traquilizers for sleep, nightmare pills for night terrors, pain pills, and of course shit to get a hard on. and as you can imagine that shit to get hard hardly worked with all those EVIL DRUGS I WAS PRESCRIBED.
I had private eyes following me even to Church, which i frequented all the time because I NEEDED GOD AND HE HELPED ME OVER COME THIS.
last year i was able to settle my lawsuit and my Lawyer begged me to find peace in my life. I quit everything COLD TURKEY and was able to work out and get some of myself back again.
I road my 3 Harleys every where back in the day. I put 90,000 miles in 9 years before my accident. So in Feb i sent my 04 Fatboy and got the motor done with 95" kit along with my 03 Ultra Classic to get up and running and bought me a 2020 Limited CVO with a 117" motor. I just started life over again and Covid hits the FUCKING WORLD.
So my advice to anyone who reads this is "LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST AND THANK GOD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY BE YOUR LAST DAY AND YOU WILL NOT EXPECT IT"
Not looking for sympathy. I was saved. And blessed with a second chance at life. I need a L shoulder and both knees to be replaced eventually BUT FUCK I AM ALIVE AND DOING SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE 158lbs I FELL TO after 7 surgeries. AND NOT WANTING TO LIVE. I WAS NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF BUT HATED WAKING UP EVERY MORNING TO NIGHTMARE OF MY LIFE.
I'm now a future Tremor owner. How cool is that. AGAIN ALL PRAISE TO GOD OUR FATHER,TO HIS SON OUR LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

And they say NO TALKING RELIGION OR POLITICS at my old watering holes. I have some drinks every night instead of those EVIL DRUGS SO SORRY TO SOUND SO WACKY AT TIMES.
Especially SORRY to those who say FUCK THIS FOOL.

Your post Iron Man reminded me of this blog. Highly motivational!

OK- I saw your question and been on this forum 7 months. So I am going to answer it. We have physically disected our trucks.....we have looked at the documents, compared trim levels, and read every review. To the absolute best of all our collective knowledge, there are 3 things:

1. The cargo capacity rating or sticker (inside drivers door).

2. The GVWR rating or GVWR Sticker (right next to the other sticker inside your drivers door).

3. The badge on the fender.

With that being said: That is IF your F250 Tremor has the Max Capacity Tow PKG (which I have been led to believe comes with all F250 Tremors).

The Trucks -- F250 Tremor/F350 Tremor are physically identical.....only the Cargo and GVWR ratings certified by Ford are different.

If it is not a Tremor: The F250 has a different (smaller less capable) axle, rear end, and leaf spring setup.

4. Finally, not everyone on here believes me.

Last edited:
OK- I saw your question and been on this forum 7 months. So I am going to answer it. We have physically disected our trucks.....we have looked at the documents, compared trim levels, and read every review. To the absolute best of all our collective knowledge, there are 3 things:

1. The cargo capacity rating or sticker (inside drivers door).

2. The GVWR rating or GVWR Sticker (right next to the other sticker inside your drivers door).

3. The badge on the fender.

With that being said: That is IF your F250 Tremor has the Max Capacity Tow PKG (which I have been led to believe comes with all F250 Tremors).

The Trucks -- F250 Tremor/F350 Tremor are physically identical.....only the Cargo and GVWR ratings certified by Ford are different.

If it is not a Tremor: The F250 has a different (smaller less capable) axle, rear end, and leaf spring setup.

4. Finally, not everyone on here believes me.
Thanks Im so glad that you helped me go with F350 either way. So Fucking stoked with my build. This Forum has the best men helping each other out.

Back