Just changed my F-250 to F350 and added X plan.

Can you talk w/o using such uneducated language?
I’m sorry to keep posting to you. Just upgrade your Profile on this site for the 20$ most people do. Speak your mind. I got pissed but it’s truly all good. Sorry again for going on and on. I loved my work out tonight. So that was worth me getting pissy over your response. You be well brother and I will continue to watch my crudeness.
??✌️????????????????

Sorry Greg T my phone doesn’t always pick up what I try to post. 106$ an hour I was paid. I know this sounded uneducated My man. The STRUCTURAL IRONWORKERS were the baddest construction workers o the job site. Nobody would dare say a bad word to us. ESPECIALLY THE CONNECTERS IN THE RAISING GANG.
I thank you for getting me so motivated. I stretched out for 20 mins and then my wife interrupted me after a work out on the heavy bag after 27 minutes. I haven’t had a work out like that in 8 years. My wife read your post and laughed. She knew that’s why I was hitting and kicking my bag. She even said He must be a pin prick little man.
I needed that. I’m feeling my old self again.Thanks Greg T

NY IRON WORKERS are TOUGH, but not nearly AS TOUGH as a NJ PLUMBER!! We eat our lunch with TURD COVERED HANDS and the only time we shower is when we are testing valves to make sure our hung-over asses didn't mix up HOT and COLD on the WRONG SIDE!! We can also carry 30 LBS of tools in OUR ASS CRACK!! Besides that, our 3 hour Lunch break in the gin mill consists of continually curling a 12 oz beverage, day in and day out!!! I am retired from that business now, but the beer muscles I had developed over my career are GODLY! ?? ? ? ??‍?

Last edited:
NY IRON WORKERS are TOUGH, but not nearly AS TOUGH as a NJ PLUMBER!! We eat our lunch with TURD COVERED HANDS and the only time we shower is when we are testing valves to make sure our hung-over asses didn't mix up HOT and COLD on the WRONG SIDE!! We can also carry 30 LBS of tools in OUR ASS CRACK!! Besides that, our 3 hour Lunch break in the gin mill consists of continually curling a 12 oz beverage, day in and day out!!! I am retired from that business now, but the beer muscles I had developed over my career are GODLY! ?? ? ? ??‍?
Big John Son. Right on. Right on. It’s funny. I went to BOCES in HS to be a plumber. Then worked as a plumber for 10 yrs till I was 28. Then I was a subcontract doing plumbing. For 2 yrs.
I took the IRONWORKERS test when I was 30. They only gave 100 spots for the Apprentice Program. 1200 people took that test that yr. I scored 33rd with my simple mind. I had a 50 yr old woman bartender in my class who became an IRONWORKER only to get serious injured as soon as she became a Journeyman.
There were 100 18-50 yard oldsI was 31 starting a new trade. Punking bolts and getting lunch orders for 30 men on job sites. Guys messing with you to weed out the weak.
But Within a yr I was able to make Journeyman Salary. They immediately put me in the Raising Gang and after a yr became a connector. Most dangerous job on the job site.
Climbing columns without a ladder weighed down by 25lbs of wrenches, connecting bar, bull pins and bolts on my work belt that had a bolt bag.
To climb to the top of the Column and pull a wrench or my bar and put it in a hole of a connection I wasn’t going to make and stand on it until the crane brought over the next piece. A girder or a stringer weighing 1/2 ton to 21 tons. And then setting the piece.
Not all piece come from the fabricater right. So if it didn’t fit I’d drop a tag line down to tag line man and he’d hook up a cutting torch. Then I’d have to cope the piece to fit standing on the piece I was trying to set as it stayed hooked up in the hook of the crane as they have tag lines with men trying to keep it still as gust of wind blew the piece around 1- 100 stories high.
Getting burned with the moultin steel blowing all over the place as I cut and coped the glowing hot Iron. Then a 20 pound sledgehammer called THE MONDAY was needed to beat that piece into place if it still wasn’t going in easy. Or needed a come-along to help manipulate the piece to fit.
Then slap a few bolts into the piece and race my connecting partner to the hook to cut the piece loose. Then wait for the crane to bring over the next piece. And so on. Making sure the nights before work eating and fueling up on PASTA and Proteins.
I still had to continue going to Apprentice School after work 2 nights a week. I ran for Apprentice of the yr to compete with all other Apprentice of the yr from around the country representing their Locals. I came in 2nd to a young kid that kissed the head of the schools ass.
My first day of school was 9/11/2001.But EVIL
People flew 2 planes into the Twin Towers. So it was postponed till the following Tuesday.
Me and the brave men of our job site went to ground Zero and worked 18 hrs at ground Zero and then slept in empty office building that were abandoned from fear off more buildings collapsing. We then worked another 18 hrs before coming home to our families.
We breathed in Mercury, Aspdstice, and all other harmful crap. Cut twisted Iron out of the ground with 1000s of cutting torches brought over from all the job sites around NYC. Every crane in Manhattan and the 5 boroughs was brought to ground Zero.
We worked in bucket brigades 1000 men long removing debris. We worked over the debris until we found a body parts then we drop a glow stick on the area and move to another spot so the Fireman could remove and recover their fallen comrades and all the others w was ho lost their innocent lives.
It’s stained in my memory. I wound up making the strongest bonds with all who donated their time and helped out NOT caring for themselves. There were all trades there along with FBI, Policmen, Firefighters, National Gaurdsman and so many other people converging over that twisted mess 1/2 mile wide to do whatever they can.
It was SURREAL.

So Mad respect for our beloved Plumbers. I know hard you and the steam fitters work and play. We’d all be at the BAR for lunch. Laborers and carpenters as well.
The freakin lazy Electricians were paid a lot of money and had 4 guys doing one mans job. Give me a break. LOL

So I don’t always have the proper language for some white collard snooty people. I’m trying to not be as crude and rude as I was. I’m extremely passionate but can get a bit pissy at times.
Different Strokes For Different Folks.
I pity the Fool who messes with an IRONWORKER
I PITTY THAT FOOL WHO MESSES WITH ME
????✌️?????????

Big John Son. Right on. Right on. It’s funny. I went to BOCES in HS to be a plumber. Then worked as a plumber for 10 yrs till I was 28. Then I was a subcontract doing plumbing. For 2 yrs.
I took the IRONWORKERS test when I was 30. They only gave 100 spots for the Apprentice Program. 1200 people took that test that yr. I scored 33rd with my simple mind. I had a 50 yr old woman bartender in my class who became an IRONWORKER only to get serious injured as soon as she became a Journeyman.
There were 100 18-50 yard oldsI was 31 starting a new trade. Punking bolts and getting lunch orders for 30 men on job sites. Guys messing with you to weed out the weak.
But Within a yr I was able to make Journeyman Salary. They immediately put me in the Raising Gang and after a yr became a connector. Most dangerous job on the job site.
Climbing columns without a ladder weighed down by 25lbs of wrenches, connecting bar, bull pins and bolts on my work belt that had a bolt bag.
To climb to the top of the Column and pull a wrench or my bar and put it in a hole of a connection I wasn’t going to make and stand on it until the crane brought over the next piece. A girder or a stringer weighing 1/2 ton to 21 tons. And then setting the piece.
Not all piece come from the fabricater right. So if it didn’t fit I’d drop a tag line down to tag line man and he’d hook up a cutting torch. Then I’d have to cope the piece to fit standing on the piece I was trying to set as it stayed hooked up in the hook of the crane as they have tag lines with men trying to keep it still as gust of wind blew the piece around 1- 100 stories high.
Getting burned with the moultin steel blowing all over the place as I cut and coped the glowing hot Iron. Then a 20 pound sledgehammer called THE MONDAY was needed to beat that piece into place if it still wasn’t going in easy. Or needed a come-along to help manipulate the piece to fit.
Then slap a few bolts into the piece and race my connecting partner to the hook to cut the piece loose. Then wait for the crane to bring over the next piece. And so on. Making sure the nights before work eating and fueling up on PASTA and Proteins.
I still had to continue going to Apprentice School after work 2 nights a week. I ran for Apprentice of the yr to compete with all other Apprentice of the yr from around the country representing their Locals. I came in 2nd to a young kid that kissed the head of the schools ass.
People flew 2 planes into the Twin Towers. So it was postponed till the following Tuesday.
Me and the brave men of our job site went to ground Zero and worked 18 hrs at ground Zero and then slept in empty office building that were abandoned from fear off more buildings collapsing. We then worked another 18 hrs before coming home to our families.
We breathed in Mercury, Aspdstice, and all other harmful crap. Cut twisted Iron out of the ground with 1000s of cutting torches brought over from all the job sites around NYC. Every crane in Manhattan and the 5 boroughs was brought to ground Zero.
We worked in bucket brigades 1000 men long removing debris. We worked over the debris until we found a body parts then we drop a glow stick on the area and move to another spot so the Fireman could remove and recover their fallen comrades and all the others w was ho lost their innocent lives.
It’s stained in my memory. I wound up making the strongest bonds with all who donated their time and helped out NOT caring for themselves. There were all trades there along with FBI, Policmen, Firefighters, National Gaurdsman and so many other people converging over that twisted mess 1/2 mile wide to do whatever they can.
It was SURREAL.

So Mad respect for our beloved Plumbers. I know hard you and the steam fitters work and play. We’d all be at the BAR for lunch. Laborers and carpenters as well.
The freakin lazy Electricians were paid a lot of money and had 4 guys doing one mans job. Give me a break. LOL

So I don’t always have the proper language for some white collard snooty people. I’m trying to not be as crude and rude as I was. I’m extremely passionate but can get a bit pissy at times.
????✌?????????
YOU are the MAN! very cool the skills you have and what a great time to have those skills in todays world when most people can't even mow their own lawn or even sew a button back on! AND YES BIG THANKS TO OUR FIRST RESPONDERS, LE, MILITARY AND VETS.

It was SURREAL.

????✌?????????

Besides my Plumbing License, I have my NCCO Crane Operators License and have MAD RESPECT for those operators that worked along side you Iron Workers. The good ones slinging steel are artists and the ones not so good don't last long around you guys!

Besides my Plumbing License, I have my NCCO Crane Operators License and have MAD RESPECT for those operators that worked along side you Iron Workers. The good ones slinging steel are artists and the ones not so good don't last long around you guys!
Yeah a good Operator makes the job easier. A bad operator can get you killed. I love all your skills. You are a man of many trades. LOVE your wood work also. Proud to chat with all you good fun dudes on this site. Of course I have my favorites
I want to hear my dealer call me on Thursday saying i have a vin and i wont be as pissy as i have been Lately.

Yeah a good Operator makes the job easier. A bad operator can get you killed. I love all your skills. You are a man of many trades. LOVE your wood work also. Proud to chat with all you good fun dudes on this site. Of course I have my favorites
I want to hear my dealer call me on Thursday saying i have a vin and i wont be as pissy as i have been Lately.
One of my best friends is a former Marine and now a Friction Crane operator
he is a BAD man too! He runs "HUGE RIGS" for bridges and tall buildings. Being in his early 50s there is not many people who can run those type rigs. It's a skill set that is disappearing.

One of my best friends is a former Marine and now a Friction Crane operator
he is a BAD man too! He runs "HUGE RIGS" for bridges and tall buildings. Being in his early 50s there is not many people who can run those type rigs. It's a skill set that is disappearing.
Hey Greg T. Want to meet up. I ride my 2020 Jaguar F Pace racing around LI. I have
Can you talk w/o using such uneducated language?
Greg T. I drive my 2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR around until i get my Tremor. Do you want to meet up. I have Family and friends in SC and NC and Florida. I'll travel out to them tonight. Im retired.
You privately send me a post to rank me out. My years of experience of Little Pin Dicks like you hide out behind the scenes. Now if you are not interested in handling this shit like men then leave me the FUCK alone. I am not starting with you.
I will ride out tonight like i said and visit some family if you want to back up those small words. By the way what do you do for a living. Do you live home with your folks. My knuckles got bloodied up and my elbows feet and Inner Knees are black from hitting my heavy bag last night for the first time in 8 YRS. I'm sore as shit but I'm all in dude.
Do you want to see them in person. Or hide behind your small words.

Hey Greg T. Want to meet up. I ride my 2020 Jaguar F Pace racing around LI. I have

Greg T. I drive my 2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR around until i get my Tremor. Do you want to meet up. I have Family and friends in SC and NC and Florida. I'll travel out to them tonight. Im retired.
You privately send me a post to rank me out. My years of experience of Little Pin Dicks like you hide out behind the scenes. Now if you are not interested in handling this shit like men then leave me the FUCK alone. I am not starting with you.
I will ride out tonight like i said and visit some family if you want to back up those small words. By the way what do you do for a living. Do you live home with your folks. My knuckles got bloodied up and my elbows feet and Inner Knees are black from hitting my heavy bag last night for the first time in 8 YRS. I'm sore as shit but I'm all in dude.
My buddy is just outside Greenville. To funny.

Greg I'm not here to get in ordeals with anyone on this Forum. You do not have to like me. I ask you as one man to another man don't hit me up privately and rank me out. This is a Forum. I'm here having fun chatting it up with great people on this site.
You are right all i can do is look at just a picture on my screen as i wait for my Tremor. It is what it is.
You are a proud owner of one. I do have a HS diploma so i don't need a GED. I am proud of myself and do think quite highly of myself. You are in S.C. and im a NYer. 2 different ways of living. So I'm here to say Again sorry for me offending you.
My friend just bought 45 acres of land in Greenville and is putting up a 45 town houses and wanted me to invest in it. I'm atleast thinking of picking up one of those homes. So i don't want Bad Blood from you or anyone.
I dont want to meet up with you unless its to share some cold beers and laughs. So again I'm sorry for losing my cool and sounding like a tuff guy. I'm not anymore. Hitting my bag yesterday left me bruises that i don't want to have anymore.
I hope you can accept my apologies and let it go. I spent to much Bad Energy on this. We probably see each other driving our Tremors passing each other some day.
My other buddy is State Policeman for S.C. so maybe i can get you a PBA card. I'm all about having fun. So enjoy your sweet beast and your fast Challenger Hellcat. I'm hoping to get my Tremor soon enough. And maybe i can race you with my Jag someday.
PEACE Have a good Night

Greg I'm not here to get in ordeals with anyone on this Forum. You do not have to like me. I ask you as one man to another man don't hit me up privately and rank me out. This is a Forum. I'm here having fun chatting it up with great people on this site.
You are right all i can do is look at just a picture on my screen as i wait for my Tremor. It is what it is.
You are a proud owner of one. I do have a HS diploma so i don't need a GED. I am proud of myself and do think quite highly of myself. You are in S.C. and im a NYer. 2 different ways of living. So I'm here to say Again sorry for me offending you.
My friend just bought 45 acres of land in Greenville and is putting up a 45 town houses and wanted me to invest in it. I'm atleast thinking of picking up one of those homes. So i don't want Bad Blood from you or anyone.
I dont want to meet up with you unless its to share some cold beers and laughs. So again I'm sorry for losing my cool and sounding like a tuff guy. I'm not anymore. Hitting my bag yesterday left me bruises that i don't want to have anymore.
I hope you can accept my apologies and let it go. I spent to much Bad Energy on this. We probably see each other driving our Tremors passing each other some day.
My other buddy is State Policeman for S.C. so maybe i can get you a PBA card. I'm all about having fun. So enjoy your sweet beast and your fast Challenger Hellcat. I'm hoping to get my Tremor soon enough. And maybe i can race you with my Jag someday.
PEACE Have a good Night
PEACE Have a good Night

Thanks i don.t like controversy either. No problem with you at all. I appreciate your latest response. A little about myself, I did,nt go to college either I own a small Autobody/ Hotrod restoration business. Been in business since 93 Currently have 02 WideGlide 07 Road King I,m no saint and have a few ironworker friends.I was just kind of agging on you a little bit. No harm intended Stay safe GT PEACE

[/QUOTE]

What part of Greenville are the 45 acres in? I live near the mountains in Northern Greenville co.

Thanks i don.t like controversy either. No problem with you at all. I appreciate your latest response. A little about myself, I did,nt go to college either I own a small Autobody/ Hotrod restoration business. Been in business since 93 Currently have 02 WideGlide 07 Road King I,m no saint and have a few ironworker friends.I was just kind of agging on you a little bit. No harm intended Stay safe GT PEACE
[/QUOTE]
Cool Brother Man. I was asked to invest with my buddy and another person at the beginning of the year but COVID struck. So I haven't spoke to him for awhile and I reached out to him yesterday. He said he already bought the land. He said in Greenville. I'll find out exactly where next time this weekend when I speak with him. I'm at the very least buy one of those plots and build me a nice house. I'm getting sick of the Liberal State of NY. Its really out of control here.
So you still have that Hellcat. What trim and color is your Tremor.

Magnetic Lariat Ultimate Sport 6.7 Yeah still have the Hellcat Granite Crystal color I had a 04 F 250 for 16 years. Ordered the Tremor Feb.27 got it Mar.20 I was lucky to get it so soon. Very small dealership in Brevard N.C really like the truck

Latest Discussions

Back