Just Bought!!!

Congrats on the new truck! Any pictures of her? I don’t know about the other guys on here, but seeing pictures of these bad ass trucks sure helps pass the time while we wait for our 22’s to arrive.

Last edited:
Congrats! ? (y)

Attachments

• 732F651F-1FBE-4EDB-AFBE-5CBB3009AA11.jpeg
    732F651F-1FBE-4EDB-AFBE-5CBB3009AA11.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 123
Nice looking truck!!! Is the aluminum support bracket to the right of the shock part of the adaptive steering assembly?

Nice truck! Wish I had those cab marker lights..

Nice looking truck!!! Is the aluminum support bracket to the right of the shock part of the adaptive steering assembly?
I will be honest not sure have not had a good chance to go over her.Hell I saw her and knew needed bigger truck and bam. Will go over everything tomorrow..Heck I was at dealership getting her and making appointment for the new goodies going on her..
Lift
Tint
Wheels
Tires
Power step
Procharger supercharger

Congratulations!!! Enjoy and post pictures

Congrats.

Congrats, looks like you got a great grab! Well done, now time to enjoy her

thats awesome You are lucky to get one like that.!!!!!

Just picked her up tonight.Was driving by local dealership and saw her there.They said just got in today so of course bam done home she went.2021 Black/Black F250 Lariat
Welcome to the forum; you can live happily with Tremor Syndrome! Please share with the group whenever you feel comfortable. ;)

Just picked her up tonight.Was driving by local dealership and saw her there.They said just got in today so of course bam done home she went.2021 Black/Black F250 Lariat
Now that’s an impulse buy!

Awesome, now that's the way to get it done! Congrats and welcome! ?

Back