Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Military
US Army
Current Ride
2022 F350 CCLB (11/2022)
Current Ride #2
2015 F350 CCLB 225k // 2006 F350 CCLB 280k
So hitting the gym on the regular has been doing good things for me. :cool::cool: Just a nice way to break up the day....minus some minor tearing in a shoulder muscle. :mad: :oops: :oops: Nothing beats moving some heavy shit, the chalk all over, good music, and no BS. :love::love::love: Even better that the gym has top quality equipment, the bar knurling could strip skin off of weaker peeps. πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

So while taking care of things today I had a chance encounter. There she was walking across the parking lot. All the more they say people are direct reflections of the vehicles they drive.

Yea....Your beat-ass dirty all over TACO tells me all I need to know about you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So hitting the gym on the regular has been doing good things for me. :cool::cool: Just a nice way to break up the day....minus some minor tearing in a shoulder muscle. :mad: :oops: :oops: Nothing beats moving some heavy shit, the chalk all over, good music, and no BS. :love::love::love: Even better that the gym has top quality equipment, the bar knurling could strip skin off of weaker peeps. πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°
BPC157 and if you really want to feel great add TB500. These two plus a lot of warming up keep my shoulders less angry and mostly just unhappy.

I love a good cheese grater knurling (when I'm actively training I'm a 600lb puller). I do not like like aggressive knurling if I'm Olympic lifting.

Yea, the shoulder had been giving me some signs. Thought it was more of bad sleeping position. Wish I had a front/rear cam for more stuff I've seen. :love: :love: 😜 😜 😜

Yea, the shoulder had been giving me some signs. Thought it was more of bad sleeping position. Wish I had a front/rear cam for more stuff I've seen. :love: :love: 😜 😜 😜
Def plausible. We just got a nectar hybrid copper. It was rough on my shoulders if I side sleep

Def plausible. We just got a nectar hybrid copper. It was rough on my shoulders if I side sleep
New mattress help any? We got rid of our old basic nectar for a new copper. Helped the back, not the shoulder.

New mattress help any? We got rid of our old basic nectar for a new copper. Helped the back, not the shoulder.
Our old mattress was a sealy black series from Sears 12years ago and was def due for retirement. We went to a store and laid on several beds in sleep positions about ten minutes each. Settled on Nectar Hybrid Copper bc more support and the edge support was better and we love it. Sleeping a lot better A LOT better. It's Def meant for back or stomach sleepers but I've managed to learn to sleep sideways not completely kinda wedged between two pillows kinda like a 1/7 position fit shoulders where 9-3 would be stomach/back flat. Will purchase again

She stood there just across from me at the gym. Our eyes met, a little eyebrow raise from her. I read the t-shirt she was wearing. I blushed a little bit, she gave me that sexy grin. I knew what kind of woman I was dealing with now....she was sporting a "Hawk Tuah" t-shirt.

She stood there just across from me at the gym. Our eyes met, a little eyebrow raise from her. I read the t-shirt she was wearing. I blushed a little bit, she gave me that sexy grin. I knew what kind of woman I was dealing with now....she was sporting a "Hawk Tuah" t-shirt.

I just checked out of curiosity - somebody requested the "HWKTUAH" license plate in California already. I wonder what other states still have it available :p :ROFLMAO:

I just checked out of curiosity - somebody requested the "HWKTUAH" license plate in California already. I wonder what other states still have it available :p :ROFLMAO:

Given the context...as a guy I'd NEVER have that as my license plate. Maybe some guys just need to advertise their skill set. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Given the context...as a guy I'd NEVER have that as my license plate. Maybe some guys just need to advertise their skill set. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So you're saying you have the skill set just don't need to advertise. πŸ€” well you do you buddy. 🀣🀣🀣

Back