Just added the WeatherTech window deflector to my F350 tremor.

DIY10-85RAY

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-350 Tremor
First Responder
Retired MOS
I installed my WeatherTech window deflector to my 2020 F-350 Tremor. I posted a DIY video on the installation for anyone looking to do this simple exterior mod. It’s posted on my channel
I hope this helps.

Great video. Thanks.

Iv always have had tape on ones. How do you like that style? and why go that style vs tape?

Great video, very detailed, but if i have more suggestion my ears got raped by the wind.... was using a gaming headset ..... otherwise good video

What's the main reason you got those? I've seen them on vehicles but I don't understand the benefits if any.
Smokers love them ... That's all I know ... Can have the window down when it's raining and still smoke

I like it to vent the vehicel when its hot. or in the winter if my heats to hot. lol. But like the fresh air.

I bought a set of stick on good year. I went to install them, got so pissed off and frustrated, and hated the look that I ripped them off before I finished and threw them in the dumpster at work. Complete Garbage Product.

Great video. Thanks.

Iv always have had tape on ones. How do you like that style? and why go that style vs tape?
Thanks for the feedback, I really like this version w/o tape. If I had to replace anyone or just remove it it’s easier. No tape to deal with. Plus I Wasn’t a fan of putting 3M tape on my paint finish.

What's the main reason you got those? I've seen them on vehicles but I don't understand the benefits if any.
Thanks for the feedback, I got them, because when it’s raining I keep still have the window open w/o having rain getting inside the cab. And still have good airflow. Plus it looks cool ?

Last edited:
I got them when I ordered my floor mats and mud flaps from Weather Tech.
Good Product but they cause some extra wind noise. I really don't need them, just thought I would give them a try.

We have to keep the windows closed to keep the bugs out, but its nice to crack them open to vent.

Great video, very detailed, but if i have more suggestion my ears got raped by the wind.... was using a gaming headset ..... otherwise good video
Sorry about that, I will try to keep that in mind next time.

I got them when I ordered my floor mats and mud flaps from Weather Tech.
Good Product but they cause some extra wind noise. I really don't need them, just thought I would give them a try.

We have to keep the windows closed to keep the bugs out, but its nice to crack them open to vent.
I just ordered that Bed Liner and tail Liner. Will do other video once I get those parts in. I really like WeatherTech products. Support our USA business and they fix very well into the vehicle. Also I have to install my mud flaps just waiting for my PP wrap to settle on the vehicle before i install them. video to follow once done.

@Nyskiya, what is the model # of Weather Tech window deflectors like yours’? I’m having a bit of a hard time locations that particular model. Thank you.

I listed in the video description below also I put a Screenshot of the label in the video. Please check the details section and video for the answer to that question. Thanks. If you are still having trouble getting the information please let me know.

Back