📷 TOTM June 2021 Tremor of the Month Winner is...

tremor-june21-totm.jpg

Yet another HUGE turn out for the Tremor of the Month photo contest! This month we had a total of 30 entries and 107 votes when it was all said and done. This was one of the closest contest we've had and it all came down to the last hour. Winning by just 1 vote, please join me in congratulating @Sludgemonkey44 on winning the June 2021 Tremor of the Month! The contest was so close I would also like to give a shout out to @rsumedia and @BowHunt for coming in second & third place. In case you missed it, be sure to check out all of the entries here:

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of July!

Thank you to everyone for voting on these submissions this month. There were TONS of awesome shots and I just so happened to luck out by a vote. Can’t wait to see what you guys and gals post next month! ??

Yet another HUGE turn out for the Tremor of the Month photo contest! This month we had a total of 30 entries and 107 votes when it was all said and done. This was one of the closest contest we've had and it all came down to the last hour. Winning by just 1 vote, please join me in congratulating @Sludgemonkey44 on winning the June 2021 Tremor of the Month! The contest was so close I would also like to give a shout out to @rsumedia and @BowHunt for coming in second & third place. In case you missed it, be sure to check out all of the entries here:

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of July!
Congrats SM44! Awesome pic, and like stated, thanks to all the entires, lots of great looking beasts out there in all forms of work and play. Great to be a part of a group like this. Thanks for sharing!

If I send pictures of my build order will that count? ?

Congratulations @Sludgemonkey44 ! This was a long time coming. Yours was the best. You got my vote.
Thanks brother! Maybe yours was the ONE vote to push me to the top. Crazy great photographers on this site. I’ve just been trying hard taking shots of my truck as “some dude with an iPhone,” and lucked out this month. ????

Thank you to everyone for voting on these submissions this month. There were TONS of awesome shots and I just so happened to luck out by a vote. Can’t wait to see what you guys and gals post next month! ??
Congrats. Well worth getting your feet wet to snag that awesome pic and show off your sweet beast. Awesome Sauce Brett. ??????????

Congrats. Well worth getting your feet wet to snag that awesome pic and show off your sweet beast. Awesome Sauce Brett. ??????????
Thanks Don! I’m very much looking forward to the day you post you sweet Platty with those bronze rims and a Carli package. It’s going to be ?!!!

Back