đź“· TOTM June 2020 Tremor of the Month Winner is...

mountainman-june20-winner-2.jpg

There were so many great photos last month it was really hard to vote for just one member. At the deadline, it was a close call with only 3 votes separating the 1st and 2nd place winner.

We would like to congratulate @Mountain Man for winning the June 2020 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo. We'll be getting another contest the first week of July so stay tuned! If you have any suggestions for a theme, please post in this thread.

mountainman-june20-winner-1.jpg

Last edited:
forgot to vote but that is the one I would have voted for .

Congratulations

Congrats. Sharp looking truck.

Congrats!

What are the details on lift, tires, wheels, etc?

No lift! Blue front Sumo springs, 35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method NV HD wheels. 18x9 wheels with +18 offset. Other than these things, all stock. For now...

No lift! Blue front Sumo springs, 35x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method NV HD wheels. 18x9 wheels with +18 offset. Other than these things, all stock. For now...
nice truck, is that the B&W triball? is that 7" drop?

It is the B&W 7" however it is my old one for the 2" receiver tube. I'm using the sleeves in this pic. Any 2" tube hitch is going to rattle around like crazy using the sleeves and this one was no exception. I retired this B&W to my other truck and got a new B&W 3" tube, 5 1/2" drop. The 7" is too long in my opinion and drags on driveways and leaving some gas stations. The 5 1/2" works just fine for all of my trailers, a boat trailer, 20' enclosed trailer, horse trailer, and a 16' flatbed trailer. Any additional lift in the rear would require the longer drop.

It is the B&W 7" however it is my old one for the 2" receiver tube. I'm using the sleeves in this pic. Any 2" tube hitch is going to rattle around like crazy using the sleeves and this one was no exception. I retired this B&W to my other truck and got a new B&W 3" tube, 5 1/2" drop. The 7" is too long in my opinion and drags on driveways and leaving some gas stations. The 5 1/2" works just fine for all of my trailers, a boat trailer, 20' enclosed trailer, horse trailer, and a 16' flatbed trailer. Any additional lift in the rear would require the longer drop.
You gunna mud mud flaps on it or is it not that bad without them?

You gunna mud mud flaps on it or is it not that bad without them?
I got +18 offset to try to not have the wheels stick out. I hate mud slung down the side of a truck and into the window felts. Haven't driven this truck in any rain or mud yet. I don't plan on adding mud flaps though.

Nice pic - I am getting the same truck and have a KTM 300XCW. Looks like yours fits well.

Latest Discussions

Back