Jump seat swap to center console

Cantonsen

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 f250 tremor
I have a 2022 tremor w a jump seat and I can’t stand it. Anyone know how or where to swap for a center console? Or anyone want to trade?

Any help here is much appreciated.

Thanks

It can be done in that direction, but certain items will not function without some more serious modifications - like rear AC / rear heated seats, phone chargers etc. I have done the reverse of what you want, and it is fairly easy and reversible. You need to source a console from ebay or similiar.

I have a 2022 tremor w a jump seat and I can’t stand it. Anyone know how or where to swap for a center console? Or anyone want to trade?

Thanks
Did you ever find a console? I am looking to swap from console to seat..

Did you ever find a console? I am looking to swap from console to seat..

Thanks
Would you like to sell your jump seat? I have a console and would like to go to a jump seat.

Thanks
I have a 2022 jump seat I’ll swap for a console. Thanks Scott

I'd be interested in swapping my console for the jump seat. Extra seat would be nice.

Thanks
I have your jump seat in my 22 I’ll trae ya

Thanks
I have the console your looking for

Back