đź“· TOTM July 2021 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

hide and seek.

51276511710_8ca22937f8_k.jpg
So I’m thinking you’ve got some kind of professional edge with photography. Your shots are always amazing!?

A little side shot Sunday. This was taken in St. Augustine, FL. Beautiful place to visit! Ive been trying to get my wife in a bikini and lay across the hood for this contest for over a year. As you can clearly see, it didn’t happen lol
B8A872CD-1FA1-4120-A2CA-A2F86ADF5666.jpeg

Ladies and Gents, it is time to kick off another Tremor of the Month Contest! The theme for July is wide open so let the best photo win! Summer is here and what better time to get out there off the beaten path and snap some photos! The winner will receive a special TOTM badge, forever be listed on the 2021 Tremor Wall of Fame page, and your truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ? **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** ?
3. We'll leave this thread open until July 12th, 2020 @ 5:00 EST or we reach 20 entries.
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good Luck!!
61376440-BDEC-40AE-9A76-763EF0D89D2B.jpeg

“Barn Find”…

So I’m thinking you’ve got some kind of professional edge with photography. Your shots are always amazing!?
Haha I did photography for a little while but I’m just happy to be a part of it all and share and see what everyone else posts!

We were climbing up out of Whitmore Canyon in Northern AZ. 73 miles of 4WD each way. The Tremor is a wonderful truck! It was absolutely clean when we started in!

Attachments

• Whitmore cnyn .jpg
    Whitmore cnyn .jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 32
We were climbing up out of Whitmore Canyon in Northern AZ. 73 miles of 4WD each way. The Tremor is a wonderful truck! It was absolutely clean when we started in!
Hey @Raspy - That's an awesome photo, however the voting already went live before you posted this.

Be sure to enter that one next month! ?

gotta ask.. how the f ya get it down? That a full ramp Assy w. a hydraulic rollout or something? LOL Love it. Winner winner chicken dinner IMO.
...very carefully, haha. folding ramps attached to bars on cover. Its a diamondback sxs truck cover. They make them for ATVs as well. Very stout system.

Attachments

• Tremor loading ramps.jpg
    Tremor loading ramps.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 18
Back