DEAL JULY 2021 - Road Armor Bumper Specials are here at Apollo Optics!

Nick@ApolloOptics

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Good morning guys!

First off, I want to thank you all for your support of our MBRP group buy last month! It was truly awesome to have so many folks not only give us a warm welcome as FT's Supporting Vendor, but I want to also extend a special thank you to those who took advantage of our MBRP deal!

My goal here is to have a new special every month for our FordTremor.com members and this month we were able to secure some awesome pricing on Road Armor!

As you can imagine, with all of the electronics (ie. Adaptive Cruise Control), lighting fitments, winch options, and other accessories, these bumper upgrades can get very confusing rather quickly. For this reason, we respectfully ask that you contact our team directly so that we can work on designing your setup 1-on-1 to make sure that everything fits and you get exactly what you want the first time! You can PM me, email us, or call!

Also, with everything going on in the industry, backorders are an unfortunate thing. We do have some products in stock and on the shelf, but for a lot of other items, you will be looking at doing a custom order which will have a lead time. Currently, we're hearing 4-12 weeks depending on the product.

We'll be offering 10% OFF + FREE SHIPPING on all Road Armor bumper packages.

Road Armor has four main lines for the Tremors:

1. Stealth Series - Plate style bumper, winch optional, available with no guard, prerunner guard, full guard, and intimidator hood guard. This bumper can handle the Warn 16.5ti winch, if spec'd with it. If you decide to go without the winch, you'll have mounts for a 20" light bar. You also have room for 2 pods on either side of the bumper. We have street legal options for these pods. Additionally, with the Titan II guard, you'll have the ability to mount 3 individual lights in each of the center holes of the full guard. Pictures of each option are below!

Stealth Series, No Guard, 20" Light Bar on left on the gray truck, winch option on the white Dually
617f0b-nw_-20-281-29.jpg
dsc03937.jpg

Stealth Series, Prerunner Guard
dsc03873.jpg

Stealth Series, Lonestar Guard
***F-150, but same style guard***
Untitled_design_37_1200x.png

Stealth Series, Titan II Full Guard ***This bumper is in stock!***
15578393_1393361170715974_3913085594185153154_n.jpg

Stealth Series, Titan II Full Guard w/ Intimidator Hood Guard
intimidator-20f350-20-281-29.png
maxresdefault.jpg

For the rear bumper, it is winch capable, if desired (will require spare tire removal), has shackle mounts, and has mounts for Rigid SR-M lights

dsc03863.jpg

2. iDentity Series - This line is fully customizable so it's nearly impossible to show all the configurations. You can have it with our without the front shackles, you have multiple light bar configurations, and you also have multiple choices of mesh. These bumpers will come in raw only and will need to be painted or powdercoated once they arrive. For lighting, it can take 2 30" SR light bars or 1 single 30" bar, plus a 20" SR bar below. 2 pods per side (3 is only for the F-450), and has integrated turn signals.

Front Bumper:
F144070265.jpg

1264388.jpg

Rear Bumper - Available with or without shackle mounts and you can choose your mesh. Rear lighting options include 6" SR bars and either 4" light bars or dual pods, multiple rear options.

bg-1-1.jpg

3. Vaquero Series - Similar to a Ranch Hand, tubular style bumper, without diamond plate. This bumper is winch compatible, but you have to add an optional winch plate. It is available with or without the 2" front receiver. It includes mounts for a 20" light bar and retains use of the OEM fog lights (on halogen fog trucks only, LED fogs will not fit).

No Guard:
img_20170406_132322.jpg

Vaquero, Pre-Runner Guard
img_20170406_112044.jpg

Vaquero, Full Guard
617vf_-20-283-29.jpg

And just for good measure, here's where the 2" receiver version would mount, if desired:
617vf26b.png

Vaquero Rear Bumper, has mounts for a pair of flush mount pods, retains all factory sensors and plugs
***I know, I know, it's a Chevy, but it's the best pic I have***
9f65279f383d28a01e30194ed56094b8.jpg

4. Spartan Series - Plate style bumper, can mount 3 pods per side and a 20" bar, optional bolt-on Pre-Runner Guard - Pictures below include the pre-runner guard

_1950289_1.jpg

2019-07-18_2_.png

Rear Bumper - Plate style, sensor compatible, mounts a pair of pods
_1950307.jpg

Thank you all again for your continued hospitality! We're looking forward to working with you! Also, we carry ALL major bumper manufacturers including ADD, Ranch Hand, Fab Fours, Iron Cross, and more! This is just our offering for the month of July!

I really wish there was a better option to conceal the adaptive cruise sensor.

I agree. It is the one caveat to their bumpers is the ACC module placement. Although the one picture of the unit on the red truck is misleading because Road Armor did not reinstall the factory cover so you can see the sensor fully exposed, which I really do NOT recommend.

Also, keep in mind that that we do have other options for ACC mounts besides Road Armor that will work with aftermarket bumpers. If you go with a no guard or pre-runner guard, we've got options that can relocate the mount behind the grille. If you go with the full guard, however, your options are limited.

If you're wanting a full guard setup, we can definitely look at Ranch Hand as their setup is a little bit cleaner overall. Happy to help, feel free to send me a PM.

Hey there, we do not offer installs. However, we work with a number of local shops and can refer you to them for installation if you'd like. If you do decide to DIY, we have helpful installation guides and we also have a number of plug and play wiring solutions if you're concerned about the wiring. If you have any other questions, please let me know!

i love my road armor bumper is just killed a deer 4 days ago and it didn't care but i was going 25 mph

Attachments

• 20210424_132929.jpg
    20210424_132929.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 38
Hey there, we do not offer installs. However, we work with a number of local shops and can refer you to them for installation if you'd like. If you do decide to DIY, we have helpful installation guides and we also have a number of plug and play wiring solutions if you're concerned about the wiring. If you have any other questions, please let me know!
I'm interested in the cheapest one you got lol.

i love my road armor bumper is just killed a deer 4 days ago and it didn't care but i was going 25 mph

These bumpers are stout! Glad to hear that you and your truck are safe!

I'm interested in the cheapest one you got lol.

As far as entry level bumpers go from Road Armor, we have two options. First is the Spartan, pictured below, please note the small hoop over the 20" light bar is extra. I have the Spartan front bumper IN STOCK, pricing is $1418.52 with free freight. The optional pre-runner guard is $233.33. The 20" light bar and the pods would be extra. Also, if your truck is equipped with Adaptive Cruise, we'll need to add an ACC Relocation Kit.

_1950289_1.jpg

2019-07-18_2_.png

Next up would be the Vaquero without the 2" hitch receive and with no guard. That bumper is pictured below. Pricing would be $1448.47 with free LTL freight.

1626148021194.png

Well I am currently out of money, but the one you offer that covers the entire hood, well that one gives me a funny feeling in my pants.

Once the well is filled back up, that is high on my wish list.

All jokes aside, we appreciate your support to the community.

Cheers (and I appreciate your hustle)

Good Dude

That bumper is also my personal favorite. The bumper itself is known as the Stealth Front Bumper with Titan II Guard and the hood covering portion is the Intimidator guard. You can always start with the bumper itself and then add the hood guard down the road. But of course, no pressure and thank you for your support!

View attachment 27664 how much can I get this bumper for? I tried on your website and it shows no bumpers

We're currently updating our site, should be live in the next 3-4 weeks with A LOT more parts for the Super Duty trucks. In the meantime, feel free to PM me if we can help with anything at all! The bumper pictured above is the Stealth Rear bumper, it's $1472.22 with free freight shipping. It is winch compatible and fits the Warn M8 and 9.5XP winches, if desired. We also have the Rigid SR-M lights to fit each of the corners. If we can help get you setup, please let me know!

Back