Joining the Club

blb078

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Order a F-350 Tremor today. Super excited to get it(whenver that will be).
Lariat w/blackout & ultimate with the diesel and some extra stuff.
MSRP 85,410
My price 77,624 no doc/junk fees, plus any incentives.
Will be my first diesel and although I don't really tow much in fact not at all I do long road trips hunting and having a house in FL & MO.
If anyone is looking for a good price on an ordered vehicle let me know I can pm my sales rep's info.

Sweet I got my first diesel on 9/12 F250 Lariat I got it as a surf fishing rig and maybe will tow with it not sure yet used plenty of diesel trucks since 2012 grade 8 but this is my first passenger one so far so good at 2200 miles.

Welcome to the club! ?

MSRP 85,410
Will be my first diesel and although I don't really tow much in fact not at all I do long road trips hunting and having a house in FL & MO.
If anyone is looking for a good price on an ordered vehicle let me know I can pm my sales rep's info.

Welcome to the forum @blb078 - I think that's a pretty good price for an order. Keep an eye open for the Ford PCO. It can be hard to get, but that could save you another $2500.

What kinda time frame are they giving you for delivery?

MSRP 85,410

Could I get the dealer and sales rep whenever you have a sec? Would really appreciate it!

Welcome and great price on the truck

Sent you a PM because not sure the sales rep wants his cell on the internet, anyone else interested let me know.

what sales guy wouldn’t want his number on this website? I wish I knew about this when I worked for Ford selling!

what sales guy wouldn’t want his number on this website? I wish I knew about this when I worked for Ford selling!

Because it's his cell and websites get crawled by spam bots. Forums are especially vulnerable for spam bot crawling to collect emails and phone numbers. And it takes 15 seconds for someone to PM me and for me to PM them.

Back