Joined the forum, waiting on delivery!

Djispj

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2016 F150 Lariat
Hello guys, my name is PJ. I’ve been monitoring forums for a little while now and I decided to join. I’m from little town called Rome, GA. I ordered my Tremor June 1, 2020. Curious to see when did you guys get your delivery after being shipped. Mine went from passing arrival > passing > in transit received. What does that mean?

Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-250 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-05-31
Production Date: 2020-08-17
Shipment Date: 2020-08-19
Days in Transit (Estimated): 13
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-09
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

^ This is as of right now.

Damn that's fast. I can't get on alumizilla to see mine and the Ford site doesn't seem to be updating. It's said in production since AUG 5th. You should share your window sticker so we can see what you ordered.

Hello guys, my name is PJ. I’ve been monitoring forums for a little while now and I decided to join. I’m from little town called Rome, GA. I ordered my Tremor June 1, 2020. Curious to see when did you guys get your delivery after being shipped. Mine went from passing arrival > passing > in transit received. What does that mean?

I ordered June 8th. We have the same production date. I have twice the distance via rail though. Haha.

Welcome!

Congrats! I'm not sure if that means the shipping company has received it (rail or truck) It seems most of the arrival dates have been over estimated lately. Mine arrived a few days before it was due.

Damn that's fast. I can't get on alumizilla to see mine and the Ford site doesn't seem to be updating. It's said in production since AUG 5th. You should share your window sticker so we can see what you ordered.

What's your VIN and I can try to look it up?

Congrats, won't be long now.

This wait is getting brutal. I am expecting delivery in NorCal soon.

Attachments

• 8AC6FAB7-3149-4E7C-A4EA-05180B07AF93.png
    8AC6FAB7-3149-4E7C-A4EA-05180B07AF93.png
    596.1 KB · Views: 49
Where in Cali? I’m 246, youre 137. Haha. Mine was built 8/17 and shipped 7/19. I have a 15 eta though.

Flying out to Montana to get it Sunday. Pick the truck up Monday, drive to CO and pick up the 5th whee Tuesday. Then back to CA

Somehow yours is getting produced after mine but delivered before. That's crazy, and I'm in socal. My production date is 8/5 but delivery date is 9/19.

Somehow yours is getting produced after mine but delivered before. That's crazy, and I'm in socal. My production date is 8/5 but delivery date is 9/19.
Expect your truck earlier than that. Find other super duties at dealers in San Diego now and plug their vin into tracking. It will give you the actual days to delivery. Here in NorCal it’s 14-15 days shipment to dealer.

Expect your truck earlier than that. Find other super duties at dealers in San Diego now and plug their vin into tracking. It will give you the actual days to delivery. Here in NorCal it’s 14-15 days shipment to dealer.
hmm never thought of doing that. I figured it would be earlier than that buy a week or so. We'll see. It's going to sit until around December anyways so not a big deal.

Back