JHBLAZE1's build

I'm not ready to submit my order quite yet but have more or less finalized my build with a dealer. Still just waffling on color a bit.

Got some pretty good pricing too. 6K off MSRP, 1K below dealer invoice.

Anything missing?

Hoping to be ready to tell him to submit the order mid to late October for a mid to late January delivery.

Will post updates in this thread once things get moving along.

View attachment 4998
View attachment 4999
I got the winch and the retractable bed cover that’s different from your build but 88,692$. So that’s a crazy great deal you were offered. Go snag it now. Ask them about the A/Z or D Plan as you can see on the bottom of the build order.

Leaving in half hour to go pick up my truck.

Not sure how much of a major build thread this will be as I don't have massive plans for it, but I'll post pics of the stocker tonight.

First "mod" will be ceramic coat as soon as I can get it in.

After that, I'd like to do onboard air compressor and some lights.

Leaving in half hour to go pick up my truck.

Not sure how much of a major build thread this will be as I don't have massive plans for it, but I'll post pics of the stocker tonight.

First "mod" will be ceramic coat as soon as I can get it in.

After that, I'd like to do onboard air compressor and some lights.
LP6 dude. Trust me on this. You will not be disappointed. ???????

did you get the driving combo pattern or spot?
I just got LP6 amber color. It has 3 modes. I can buy clear lenses for it and change them out. But I’m very thrilled with the amber.

Put about 300 miles on it today. Just couldn't stop driving it.

20210123_164839.jpg

20210123_164855.jpg

Put about 300 miles on it today. Just couldn't stop driving it.

View attachment 15037
View attachment 15038
Jim Please show off the back Platinum Badge with that Black Beautiful Beast. Show off your beautiful beast with so many pics. We can’t have enough pics to satisfy. GOD Bless you and your family and your sexy BEAST. ??????????

Congrats on the killer truck. Can you show how the front plate is mounted. I have the winch option on my tremor order

Congrats on the killer truck. Can you show how the front plate is mounted. I have the winch option on my tremor order
Its a flimsy piece of shit the dealer put on. By CA law they MUST (according) to them put a front plate on. It doesnt fold down and is in the way of the winch.

Im going to order the unit Donny (ItonMan) has to replace it.

I think that extra step is on the rear corner, near the bumper, based on a photo on the build and price site. But I'm thinking of getting it as well. More access is better. Get the winch. License plate is not a problem. Exemption or a folding bracket, both available.

We need a pic of your grin in or around your truck JIMBO. Your son is handsome little dude. Life is what we make of it and who we share it with. You made quite a life for your self. Very happy for you. Super stoked that you finally got your TREMOR. FUCKING AWESOME ???????

We need a pic of your grin in or around your truck JIMBO. Your son is handsome little dude. Life is what we make of it and who we share it with. You made quite a life for your self. Very happy for you. Super stoked that you finally got your TREMOR. FUCKING AWESOME ???????
I'll have the wife snap some pics. Man i love this truck. I keep going out to the driveway just to look at it or sit in it.

I'll have the wife snap some pics. Man i love this truck. I keep going out to the driveway just to look at it or sit in it.
I stare out the window 100 times a day. It’s on my security cameras and I have 12 cameras. 3 on my truck and I blow it up all the time. I haven’t driven my sick ass Jaguar since. My Jaguar looks at me with sadly so Jealous of my Sexy Silver Beast. Great got you Jimmy. ???????

Congratulations looking good ? I am also looking at the reat step. I looked it up on Fords website and it's made by AMP

Latest Discussions

Back