JHBLAZE1's build

jhblaze1

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Agate Black 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
I'm not ready to submit my order quite yet but have more or less finalized my build with a dealer. Still just waffling on color a bit.

Got some pretty good pricing too. 6K off MSRP, 1K below dealer invoice.

Anything missing?

Hoping to be ready to tell him to submit the order mid to late October for a mid to late January delivery.

Will post updates in this thread once things get moving along.

1599686736677.png

1599686764193.png

Dude it's a Platinum what else can you add???? winch????

Dude it's a Platinum what else can you add???? winch????
considering winch..need front tags in CA so not sure it would work? Also not sure how much use I'd realistically get out of it.

considering winch..need front tags in CA so not sure it would work? Also not sure how much use I'd realistically get out of it.
All states have exceptions for front plates etc etc, your crazy if you don't get the winch, but if its a pavement queen then you don't need it.

All states have exceptions for front plates etc etc, your crazy if you don't get the winch, but if its a pavement queen then you don't need it.
Yeah I'm going back and forth on the winch. Primarily a vehicle for hauling, driving on beaches, getting into campsites and light to moderate off-roading. With 2 young kids and a high pressure job I don't have a ton of time for hobbies. My motorcycle mostly sits in the garage, I'm lucky if I can get out once a month for a reasonably long ride, so thinking Saturdays filled with off road adventures is a pipe dream. I'm also not planning to take an $80,000 truck into the real gnarly stuff. More power to the people willing to beat the piss out of such an expensive truck....Then again I also know the one time i end up getting her stuck I'll wish I had it so IDK...$3K is a hefty chunk of change for something that might not get a ton of use.

I'm not ready to submit my order quite yet but have more or less finalized my build with a dealer. Still just waffling on color a bit.

Anything missing?

Hoping to be ready to tell him to submit the order mid to late October for a mid to late January delivery.

View attachment 4998
View attachment 4999
Did you look into the bed step and what does in consist of?
I looked but theres no info on 2021s. It just said bed step new option. Also adaptive steering new option, and they had adaptive steering on 2020s. Then it stated color delets and new colors for 2021.

Did you look into the bed step and what does in consist of?
yeah I'm pretty sure it's just another little step behind the running boards so you can step up and grab shit out of the cab end of the bed. seems useful....something like this (I think this is an after market one).

1599767147606.png

I looked but theres no info on 2021s. It just said bed step new option. Also adaptive steering new option, and they had adaptive steering on 2020s. Then it stated color delets and new colors for 2021.
[/
1599767250200.jpeg

yeah I'm pretty sure it's just another little step behind the running boards so you can step up and grab shit out of the cab end of the bed. seems useful....something like this (I think this is an after market one).

View attachment 5060
I think that’s cool but will it get ripped off
OFF-ROADING

I think that’s cool but will it get ripped off
OFF-ROADING
pretty sure it folds up nice and tight....if that gets ripped off so will your deployable running boards.

Keep in mind that the F350 6.7L Tremor is going to cost you an extra $300-$550+ on your registration every year in CA due to the 11.5k GVWR. The gas and F250 Tremors don't have the added fee.

pretty sure it folds up nice and tight....if that gets ripped off so will your deployable running boards.
Ford Co Pilot 360 Technology for Adaptive steering. Is that what the F150s now have. That it’ll be hands free down the road.

Keep in mind that the F350 6.7L Tremor is going to cost you an extra $300-$550+ on your registration every year in CA due to the 11.5k GVWR. The gas and F250 Tremors don't have the added fee.
Fuck that Governor Newsome. In NY we got that piece of shit Cuomo. What I hear from NY that Newsome seems to be a little bit worse.

yeah...it is what it is....hoping to move out of this commie shithole in a few years.

250 won't tow what I have in store for it and the gasser doesn't appeal to me at all.

I don't see Adaptive Cruise control. Maybe it's in another package. But, make sure you get it. It is a must have feature in my book.
thanks, pretty sure it's standard in platinum but I'll double check with the dealer....would hate to miss that!

Anything missing?

View attachment 4998
View attachment 4999

Anything missing?

View attachment 4998
View attachment 4999
[/
1599935633734.jpeg

Back