đź“· TOTM January 2021 - Tremor of the Month.. Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
jan21-totm-all-trucks.png

Ladies and Gents it's time to kick this new year off with the first Tremor of the Month Contest! . We'll keep the winter theme going for January. I know we can't all have awesome snow photos, but don't let that stop you from posting winter shots of the Tremor in your area. The winner will receive a special TOTM badge, forever be listed on the 2021 Tremor Wall of Fame page, and your truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ? **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** ?
3. We'll leave this thread open until January 11th, 2020 @ 3:00 EST or when we have a total of 12 entrants. Whatever comes first!
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good Luck!!

Indian Bread Rocks in AZ. Actually used 4-Lo to get up to this spot. At least 13 degrees (when I had the thought to look) of roll with the camper.... Probably not close to going over, but with the off camber going up and again coming down, was pretty "puckery"

IMG_4301(1).jpg

Indian Bread Rocks in AZ. Actually used 4-Lo to get up to this spot. At least 13 degrees (when I had the thought to look) of roll with the camper.... Probably not close to going over, but with the off camber going up and again coming down, was pretty "puckery"

View attachment 13127
where was this at?

Back