đź“· TOTM Jan 2021 Tremor of the Month Winner is...

jan2020-totm.jpg

January's contest was another one for the history books! We had a total of 18 entries and a total of 70 votes this month with one clear winner. Receiving a massive 28.6% of the votes, @1337logan gets the nod for first place!

I'd like to be the first to congratulate 1337logan for winning the January 2021 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of February! If you have any suggestions for a theme you would like to see, let me know.

Thanks everyone in this channel! This was taken on the Gold Creek trail in Snoqualimie, WA. It took me several attempts to get up there. I dont know about the distortion, but I thought the snowy trees on the left and the green trees on the right with the foggy/cloudy background was pretty cool.

Thanks again, I love this forum.

January's contest was another one for the history books! We had a total of 18 entries and a total of 70 votes this month with one clear winner. Receiving a massive 28.6% of the votes, @1337logan gets the nod for first place!

I'd like to be the first to congratulate 1337logan for winning the January 2021 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of February! If you have any suggestions for a theme you would like to see, let me know.
Congrats. Beautiful pic and truck. Life is what me of it and who we share it with. Enjoy Life To Its Fullest. ? ? ? ?

Congrats! Awesome pic!

Nice. Only problem is we can't see his "current ride #2".

Back