It's my build week

7.3 or 6.7 and what color?

I liked the white, Household 6 said Black, so I split the difference with carbonized grey with 6.7.
Carbonized grey is a good lookin color too…you didn’t go wrong there for sure!

I went to it and I’ll be damned I found my window sticker…thanks for the other site!
I found that link on this site. This site is an awesome resource

Mine has been kicked off the line, told check back with the dealer on Monday for an update on if complete or going to one of the yards

I found that link on this site. This site is an awesome resource

Mine has been kicked off the line, told check back with the dealer on Monday for an update on if complete or going to one of the yards
I think I cant access site due to their security certificates are over 90 days past due (according to Android) and my phone wont let me access or down load the picture of the window sticker. Glad you've got info on yours, though.

Anybody’s 23 tremor showing as shipped yet?

Anybody’s 23 tremor showing as shipped yet?
Mine is still unable to be tracked and was supposed to be built last week. It seems, the Semiconductor devil has raised its head again this year. New reports of 23s lined up in various places. I tuly didnt expect delivery until Apr or May.

My dealer called me at lunch, mine shows it sitting at KTP still. I did see some 23's headed in to the mixing facility in Shelbyville this AM along with Expeditions. April or May is prolly as good of a guess as any.

My dealer called me at lunch, mine shows it sitting at KTP still. I did see some 23's headed in to the mixing facility in Shelbyville this AM along with Expeditions. April or May is prolly as good of a guess as any.
Damn…wish you guys the best of luck on an earlier delivery than May. Don’t know if there’s any truth to this or not but my dealership told me yesterday that if my order was gonna be short a chip or anything else that they would have had some feedback from Ford already. Mine is showing in production as of February 5th so who knows.

Back